Micronutrient Chelates during flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raoulduke2.0

Norse God of Herbs
Reaction score
I am aware of how nitrogen during flowering can confuse the plant but would a product like fertilome liquid iron be a bad introduction to a flowering plant? I am fearful that I have nute deficiency, and I've never tried to address that in a flowering plant. Generally, if I got them healthy (and feminine) enough to flower, then they stayed healthy in all respects until the chopdate.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it. if you never had problems during flowering, why create some?

That's one way to look at it I suppose. I just want the healthiest plant possible during this crop and it seems to have some issues. I have always heard to correct general nutrient deficiencies (iron,manganese,copper,etc) with micronutrients. I"ve never heard a disclaimer to not do so in flowering so I'm looking for some resounding answers.

Sorry, thought you weren't having as issues. I use micro nutes all the way thru my grows, and the organic route has really addressed most nute problems for me.

You know I thought that micronutes were compatible with an organic routine. Glad to see it's not a folly.

Latest posts

Back