Microscopes ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
I have been hearing everyone say you need a 30x microscope to help tell when it is time to harvest...Might be a crazy question but where can you get those at besides online? Only can find expensive ones at top end electronic stores.....

try radio shack, got mine there cheap. Great for sexing, trichs and bugs

Well I got mine(jewelers loop) off ebay.. Sorry i don't have a link for you. It only costs $1.00. They are coming from Hong Kong. Shipping was $3.15.. Not bad at all for such an essential tool. Great customer service as well. hope this helps... :woohoo:

the best bets to get them have already been noted both radio shack and ebay both should have them but id rather go with ebay well because im lazy and i like things to come to me lol good luck on your search bro ;)

Yo Ho friends,
You can also pick one up at a hobby lobby, also many book stores carry adequate magnification lenses.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

radioshack was $10.99 for a 60x-100x microscope, check with the soldering equipment and computer stuff. AKA WEED-O-SCOPE/420SCOPE (just cheaper)

Jewelers loupes work great also, Ive used a set of these and they're easier to see through, but the microscope is much closer.

Latest posts

Back