minor thoughts on bubbleponics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mars40592

Reaction score
Currently I veg small plants in 2 gallon plastic boxes (4/box) and for larger plants I use 7 gallon watertight plastic boxes (2/box), which I also use for flowering. What's really striking is how clones of plants I started in dirt end up being so much bushier, healthier, and faster growing than their clone mothers. In nearly every case the clone in bubbleponics is now bigger than the parent plant in dirt. Are all the hydroponics systems that much better than dirt? I chose bubbleponics because of my fear of power outages. On my first grow at the peak of flowering the power wet out (ice storm) for 5 days and really messed things up. I figured a bubbleponics system could lose power longer without plant damage than systems that relied on pumps to keep roots wet.

it takes forever for dirt to do in what hydro can for me im not using dirt anymore either but it would suck if the power went out here ill just get the battery backup pumps though

I'll look into it the back ups. The clones I lost were cinderella99s and you can't get them hardly at all anymore!

Latest posts

Back