Mites-Do they live through freezing temps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growdude said:
This entire statement is false. Mites can devastate a harvest.

Totally agree, but who ever said 100,000 by July was understating the fact, in my opinion. Never heard the cold water treatment tho, and I agree about mixing up the sprays, fifty fifty bleach water (to clean with not use on the plants) will kill bout anything. Keep the area clean (I totally lack in this area and have figured I will have mites to battle forever if I continue this indoor starting/growing plants, unless a carpenter shows up magicly and puts up a grow room I can paint and disinfect.)

You have a small enough area, seems you could use the bleach method pretty easily.

Growdude said:
This entire statement is false. Mites can devastate a harvest.

Not if you don't mind smoking a couple hundred thousand of the little buggers.:D

PencilHead said:
Not if you don't mind smoking a couple hundred thousand of the little buggers.:D

Even then they seriously reduce your buds size and potency when they start sucking all the juices from the leaves, my plants just looked sick with them.

And also by the time you see webs, you have millions, or at least enough to devastate your plants.

hmmm.i Been growing for years never seen one insidE.i bet bleach would kill just about anything lol.i did read ladybugs eat the larva tho...most bugs i have seen was fRuit flys...any one ever have them?

Latest posts

Back