MMJ is passing in Michigan!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another step down the long road of reason and accountability!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

cool add one more to the list congrats it shows more and more people are voting it in great job

I'm glad Detroit is heading the right directions..

what about the rest of us? DEA is hurting plants and us..

IDK if new president is going to do something about this??

It passed!!! It passed! It passed!!! What's the next step to legalize our grow?

Puffin Afatty said:
:aok: I'll be locally legal asap :woohoo:

Ditto! This is great, we might be able to have Michigan provider/patient meet-ups now from this site. Think of the strain sharing we can get going! Woohoo no more State police troubles for us!!!!

ugmjfarmer said:
Ditto! This is great, we might be able to have Michigan provider/patient meet-ups now from this site. Think of the strain sharing we can get going! Woohoo no more State police troubles for us!!!!

GMCORP said:
It passed!!! It passed! It passed!!! What's the next step to legalize our grow?

If you personally are looking for a license, you will need a prescription. If you know somebody with a prescription, offer to be their care-giver. I personally have a list of people who need caregivers, a wife who needs a prescription and myself who gets to **** bricks until one of the above happens.

i too will be legal very soon.hmmmm dec 4th yes,i was waiting for this.i was not even concerned about the presidential race.neither one will help me.its all about the rich man.but the mmj will definitely help me.i will enlarge my grow now.12 plants,i can deal with that.

I worry more about the feds than locals, but it's a start, My Bro-In-Law the Sheriff says He wont even bother busting adults for possession anyway, growing is another matter to be dealt with ;)

I'll maintain my annominity until the feds recipricate and I can grow in my livingroom :aok:

i agree puffin,i will surely get the necessary prescription or whatever it takes to be a patient and grower.but i will always keep it low profile as always,until things change at the federal level.

Here is what I hope to soon attach to my grow room wall

:woohoo:

Producer_of_marihuana.jpg

yaaa how do u get permits for being a "care giver" :) .whats the procedure for that ??????

Brouli said:
yaaa how do u get permits for being a "care giver" :) .whats the procedure for that ??????

i've checked norml and mmp and haven't been able to find the answer....

I am soooooooo jealous. To all of you who live in Michigan, congrats.

Latest posts

Back