Mmmmm Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonghits4jesus

Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is 3rd time growing, but my 1st time using legit equipment. Theses plant are all one week old on 24/0 light and seem to be doing very well! I'm using FFOF soil as well as their full line of H2O soluble nutes(as soon as their old enough) in conjunction with a 400 watt Metal Halide/HPS combo lamp. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for stopping by!:)

tent3-1.jpg

tent4.jpg

bagseed1.jpg

bagseed2-1.jpg

nutes.jpg

That's proper, especially for your 4th post. I just got my ghetto check of the day. lol
I'll follow to see what I should have done.:)

****-dog said:
That's proper, especially for your 4th post. I just got my ghetto check of the day. lol

I'll follow to see what I should have done.:)

Thanks Dog, I've been in this server for awhile now however. Just under a different name :)

2dog and lefthand where are you at?!?! A terminator never takes this long..

sorry....hubby is home weekends and demands my attention...looks good. the only feedback I have is that I would have done more in case you get a lot of males..lol. how many are you hoping to grow? love those dark green leaves.. fox farm is a favorite nute for many good choice!

2Dog said:
sorry....hubby is home weekends and demands my attention...looks good. the only feedback I have is that I would have done more in case you get a lot of males..lol. how many are you hoping to grow? love those dark green leaves.. fox farm is a favorite nute for many good choice!

Sounds like weekends are good for you :D I would have started more seedlings 2dog but I really just dont have the space. My tent is relatively small and I think I'll only be able to hold 3 plants at the most. Hopefully I get lucky and and get exactly 3 males but ill be happy with even 1 at this point. The dark color is really nice and they are already getting smelly!

I feel like :watchplant:all day

Looks good...only problem is you are not allowed to post pics using outside servers like Photobucket...you shld remove the pics and upload them to this server...when the mods see this they will do that if you do not...

Hamster Lewis said:
Looks good...only problem is you are not allowed to post pics using outside servers like Photobucket...you shld remove the pics and upload them to this server...when the mods see this they will do that if you do not...

oh wow I had no idea... I suck at resizing pics though.. Can someone tell me how?

right click on them go to edit and then it will have a resize option..

well I thought it was 400 but it has let me do bigger...If it is too big it will tell you what it has to be so maybe try 1 the first time.

Ok heres a little udpate. I had 6 young plants, but got rid of 3 because I didnt have space for all of them. 1 of them looks really good, but the other two not soo much. Could someone help me out here? What s wrong with these two plants? After I transplanted them things didnt get much better:(

2ndweek-1.jpg

2ndweek2-1.jpg

2ndweek3-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back