Molasses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
In coco. plants are happy, feeding low nutes tonight around 900 ppm. Should I throw some molasses in there?
In week 5.
Thanks!!!!

mole asses.jpg

I'm thinking in your hydro setup you need a more broken down carbohydrate. I might be wrong but I think molasses has to be broken down by the biosphere in soil. Again....I'm just relying on a faulty memory of using it once and getting a lot of weird side effects like algae blooms and ants.

I'm thinking in your hydro setup you need a more broken down carbohydrate. I might be wrong but I think molasses has to be broken down by the biosphere in soil. Again....I'm just relying on a faulty memory of using it once and getting a lot of weird side effects like algae blooms and ants.
I am probably over feeding with low ppms as it is. I only pour out 8-9 lines into a 1 gallon jug as it is. You know...I need the Holy Grail!!!!!

I'm loving this winter frost.

Reactions: boo
I really don't care to use Black Strap Molasses or any kind thereof. I've had it change the flavor of the weed to something yucky to many times. plus it really attracts the ants here. so after doing some research I now use 2 items.. Sweet Berry or Sucunat. Sucunat is the best, made from Hawaiian sugar cane it's pure sugar without the molasses taste..

Sweet is something I used to use back in the day and it worked quite well... might have to go back to it..

Floralicious plus also, used it thru the entire grow to add nutes and flavor...

I really don't care to use Black Strap Molasses or any kind thereof. I've had it change the flavor of the weed to something yucky to many times. plus it really attracts the ants here. so after doing some research I now use 2 items.. Sweet Berry or Sucunat. Sucunat is the best, made from Hawaiian sugar cane it's pure sugar without the molasses taste..

Sweet is something I used to use back in the day and it worked quite well... might have to go back to it..

Floralicious plus also, used it thru the entire grow to add nutes and flavor...
That molasses taste is sulfur

I forgot about the hydro setup. Yes I believe it affects only the soil so I don’t know what it would do to hydro. I don’t think the same tho

Latest posts

Back