Monkey Juice from Advanced Nutes??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trebla781

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about this nutrient? Good or Bad? it claims to be the best out there especially for CoCo growers...any input would be useful:D

Advanced nutrients makes a good product... they are more "commercial" imho... and overly priced.. but a solid true product.. and if i had the money to pay what they wanted.. i'd use their stuff all the time.

Yall want to know the super duper top secret ????

There is not a need for any type of nutrient blended specifically for coco coir.. It's just another line of even more expensive nutrients from a company with how many thousands of products now ?????over priced products at that....

If you are growing with coco .. any good organic nutrient line will work.I use Metanaturals line of nutrients for my plants and they love it.. pics speak for themselves.. I grow in a coco mix but it's coco based.

Don't buy into the hype.. it's just not worth the $ you will waste for the same results with cheaper ..better..nutrients

Latest posts

Back