MoNo's Design Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, don't try running a space heater in that bedroom.

Most bedroom circuits are 15 amp. Depending on the age of your home, you may have more than a single bedroom on a circuit. Rather than guess, add up your amps and make sure you are not overtaxing your circuit.

after a dry run. I turned everything on but the exhaust. The Veg room got up to 78 and the flower room 91. I turned the exhaust on and waited about 20 min. Now the veg is 73.6 and the flower room is 78.4

Comments please.

78 is a good number. is that running your ballast at 100, 75, or 50%?

100%, now I checked again and its 73 veg and 75 flower. what is too cold?

no not at all. most people will say that 75 is ideal for a grow room

i'm actually kind of suprised that the grow room is so cool. i expected it to be like 85-90 in your flower tent

after 45 minutes the veg is 74 and the flower is 75. I'm going to let it run for another hour and I will post up temps then. Will it change once plants are in?

o ya, I put two socks over the 4" duct.

MoNoXiDe said:
after 45 minutes the veg is 74 and the flower is 75. I'm going to let it run for another hour and I will post up temps then. Will it change once plants are in?

o ya, I put two socks over the 4" duct.

good thinking. could u see a noticable difference in the suction in the veg room after putting them on?

ShOrTbUs said:
good thinking. could u see a noticable difference in the suction in the veg room after putting them on?

O, ya. Without the socks, I could put my hand up to the intake and it would try to suck my hand down through it :) now, i can feel the pressure but not bad at all.

1 1/2 hours into the dry run. 77 veg and 75 flower.

MoNoXiDe said:
1 1/2 hours into the dry run. 77 veg and 75 flower.

2 hour dry run. Steady 78.6 veg 76.4 flower

im sticking with those numbers, i dont think it will change drastically from there.

not in the winter at least. just to prepare you though. if you attempt an indoor grow in the summer. most likely you will need a portable a/c or window unit.

Alright, your experiment worked. Those look like good numbers, but don't be surprised when those numbers change some when plants are in there. It probably won't be enough of a change to be a problem but I suspect that both sides will get a bit warmer. You aren't too cold until you get below 60f. But they typically do best in the mid 70s unless you add in CO2, but that is a whole other animal.

Are you looking to go with organic soil growing or just synthetic nutes in soil?

Hushpuppy said:
Alright, your experiment worked. Those look like good numbers, but don't be surprised when those numbers change some when plants are in there. It probably won't be enough of a change to be a problem but I suspect that both sides will get a bit warmer. You aren't too cold until you get below 60f. But they typically do best in the mid 70s unless you add in CO2, but that is a whole other animal.

Are you looking to go with organic soil growing or just synthetic nutes in soil?

I'm going with Promix HP and GH mirro, gro, and bloom.

I gotta get a couple of reg little fans to put in the rooms too. So, I'm almost there. Running low on funds.

i have a quick question. How many bags will I need? I think they come in 2.2, I ordered 2 bags. Will I need more to fill. four 5 gallon pots and two 3 gallon pots, plus have some extra? I need to know asap, because the guy said to have it here tomorrow, i have to have my order in before 3 EST

Should I be concerned? Now that I moved everything to the new room. I have a concern with electricity. all of this on one breaker. Small window ac unit, 1000 watt light, 2 small fans, 1 inline fan, T5 4' 6 bulb, refridgerator, and my garage door opener.

What size breaker? is all of this in the garage? if so imo you need 1 breaker for ac and fans, 1 breaker for lights and 1 for the garage door and refridgerator

Latest posts

Back