Moons White Room journal (1st Attempt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellowpages

Reaction score
This hopefully will be the start of my magical journy with my plants,Im a complete novice to growing MJ so as ive made rather clear in my introduction im a old hippy revisting something ive always wanted to do but was never able.

First things first,

Will the plants get shocked by moving them from normal daylite and (not bright) 100 watt room light at night to 5 X 100watt cfl's ? :confused2: they are on my window sill and got stretched (pictures are in my "hello Forum" post)

Should i ease them in ? just use two for 24hrs then switch the rest on ? :confused2:

i'll post some pictures of them as soon as there settled :watchplant:

How about putting them all under the 5 better lights and move the lights closer to them over the next 3-4 days? It should be obvious if the plants are happy or not. The leaves always tell you what is going on, as far as light, soil moisture and problems. Good luck! Pics will help us help you, too.

i used cfls for my vegging and worked beautiful you just need to keep them a few inches from the canopy

if using cfl's get them within an inch or two inches

To anyone reading this journal it makes sense to answer these questions at the start especially as one or two of the plants have a leaf colour which is green to start changing to slightly yellow then back to green,Ill add some pictures at the bottom.

Im still waiting for my stainless to arrive so instead of waiting ive proceeded with my white room anyway.

SOIL:

How long has this problem been going on?
Noticed about 2 days ago

What STRAIN are you growing ?
Unsure,Bag seed but all seem to be broad leaf

What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?) Seeds colected from cracking smokes ive had

What is the age of your plants?
Approx 5 weeks -+ 1 day

How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now?
Repotted 2 days ago

How Tall are the plants?
5 are 15 inch and 4 are 19-22iches

What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in?Veg

What Technique are you using? (SOG, SCROG etc)
uhhh plant and hope for the best(sorry hippy stoner)unsure of answer

What size pots are you using? (Include how many subjects to pot)
9 ltr converted buckets (lip and handle removed)

What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?)
Miraclegrow with 20% perlite

What Nutrient's are you using?
None at present

How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? *Knowing the brand is very helpful*None at present

How often are you feeding?
N/A

If flowering, when did you switch over to using Bloom nutrients?
N/A

What order are you mixing your nutrients? (example: veg nutes 1st, bloom 2nd ect)
N/A

What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used?
N/A

What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"?
Waiting for PH tester(mini stick type)

What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?
N/A

How often are you watering?
Every 2 days

When was your last feeding and how often are you feeding?N/A

What size bulb are you using?

5X100wt CFL's

What is the distance to the canopy?
Another let down py the postal service/Still waiting

What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity)

74%-84%/with gauge resting on soil/container

What is the canopy temperature?
Light canopy N/A plant canopy 65f

What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range)
5c-8c

What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)
Pretty still/imput via above chamber/3 x 3 foot space with a direct hole to outside

Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?
No fans at present due to temp/ventilation as above question

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?
No in the process of increasing temps/Get a small fan on them anway ??????

Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?
Damp to drying on 2nd day

Is your water HARD or SOFT?
Hard water but filtered via water filter

What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?
As Above/ Tap Filtered

Are you using water from a water softener?
Tap water via a brita water filter

Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched?
No but two did get bent over but our un disobedient hound/Fixing with a straw and tape

Have any pest chemicals been used? If so what and when?
None

Are plant's infected with pest's?
None

That was a mission in itselfs,Please excuse any typo's or hippy moments :confused:

STA60108.JPG

STA60109.JPG

STA60110.JPG

STA60111.JPG

STA60112.JPG

def alot of stretching bro. u need to get them closer to the light6s or the lights closer.. milk crate/books/vcrs lol i dunno anyways just get them up there. they also look like there ready to be sexed. turn ur light cycle to 12/12 and see what ya got... does your white room have black curtains? sorry im a big clapton fan, i jam a few of his tunes! and had to say it. looks like you need some nutes too man..

moving lights closer today,Alot ofthe canopy leafs and changing to a tint of yellow..

As ive just repotted them from a 6 inch pot to a 9 ltr bucket would nutes now be needed aswell ?

Latest posts

Back