More pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
Here is some more pics of one of the ladies.

There looking nicer by the day and im debating when to harvest them?? I'm waiting for a magnifing glass but that could be another week!!!!

What do you guys think??

w1.JPG

w2.JPG

damn they look great man why u waiting so long for your magnifying glass? do u have a radio shack near u cant a 100x one for ten bucks and they work great good luck man let me know when u do the chop chop peace

i ordered one off ebay! i dont know where they sell them here

well...from the last post you said you were 3 weeks or so in? If so lets say you're about 1 month in. You probably still have around a month to go. But again, just watch the trichs and don't pick too early. You've come this far, make sure you hold out so it all pays off. Looking really nice though!

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
well...from the last post you said you were 3 weeks or so in? If so lets say you're about 1 month in. You probably still have around a month to go. But again, just watch the trichs and don't pick too early. You've come this far, make sure you hold out so it all pays off. Looking really nice though!

Though's buds dont look like they have a month to go, looks like they have some red hairs.
It is hard to see in the pics.

oh yeah they do have a few red hairs all over them!

I dont want to cut them down too early and miss out on more bud but...I dont want to leave it too late and have somthing i cant somke!!

Growdude said:
Though's buds dont look like they have a month to go, looks like they have some red hairs.
It is hard to see in the pics.

I'm basing that off not knowing the strain and approximating 8-9 weeks flower time needed. Only way to know for sure is to look at the trichs. Hairs can be deceiving.

Yeah im waiting for the glass so i can check..once i do ill let you know!

Here is a top view of 1 of the plants

w3.JPG

I was looking at your ladies, you have a good two more weeks, easy. they are looking super healthy, though they still need to swell up more. That looks like its gonna be really tastey man!

yeah i gave em a nice dose of notrogen and they loved it!! brought the right up in 24 hours.

I thought they need to swell up more but...the buds are rock hard and im not sure if they will gwt much bigger??

RAD be greatful about your plant man... i think its looking super great if mine looked half as good as yours i would be greatful... my buds are still tiny... about a million times smaller than yours and mine is just about the same strain as yours around the same time as yours give or take a couple days... got em under a smaller light than you and i'm growing mine in hydro... i may have shocked mine with nutes so i put some fresh water in with no nutes to see how it goes... i'll let you know how mine comes but i just wanted to tell you that yous are looking dandy!

peace brotha

Latest posts

Back