moths

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonJay

smokin surfer
Reaction score
Going to start grow Journal as soon as i get camera sorted!
Meanwhile anybody got any suggestions on moth control
the only way to keep my grow closet cool is to have outside air circulating unfortunately this also allows plenty of flying nightime nasties in!
They are only moths.. can they do any harm other than making a real mess of my cabinet, is there any way to deter them?

difficult, if not impossible to screen, little critters get through any available aperture
I have heard light garlic solution sprayed!
will moths do any harm
do caterpillars eat ganj? this would not be good....only kidding now

yes caterpillars love mj.:eek: ...garlic spray sounds about right. not positive though. i've also heard of using a spray of white vinegar? don't quote me though. google is my best friend when searching for these things. just type in the search, organic home remedies for moths, or whatever...

I just wiped out a few caterpillars with a light spray of dipel ! Of course hand picking works well too ! (gloves if neccasary ) A great chemical preventative is BTK dust and can be used to foliar spray as well its available in liquid form if you wish ! Another organic method is Spinosad works very well and if you have young children or pets its quite safe to use and is not highly toxic and it has very little impact on the plant as well ! Peace and all the best !

moth balls work, you just got to get thier little legs apart.

Latest posts

Back