Move to Spain!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
Just to let all of you know that moving abroad is not very complicated.....especially when you have someone who can guide you in the right direction. First, the drug laws here in Spain are very lax....you are allowed to grow 3 plants per person. Second, the weather here is phenomenal! Sun, beach and lots of relaxation or partying, which ever you prefer. A job you say???? Teach English!!!!! I know many people who have been living here for over a year with no visa and working as an English teacher. They make about 1500 euros a month......which is more than enough to survive here. What do you need to do??? Get a TEFL certificate, which you can do online, be edumacatid, and have some cash for a ticket out here. I know I know, it´s a lot of work, but I know plenty of people in america who are sick of the government control, the fear that is fed to the people, and the laws that continue to strip freedoms away from the citizens. Maybe it´s not for you, but if it is let me know and maybe I can help you out! Take care! Peace

kindphriend

Sounds like a great life for someone who doesn't have a family to support. Enjoy!

hi kindphriend. i moved here nearly 4 years ago. came for a weeks holiday. put a deposite down on a bar, went home sold my house and was back out here within 2 weeks. never looked bak since.

How is Spain's economy holding up over there? It doesn't seem moving to a considered third world country to be that easy..

Regards.

Old posts, check dates, but Spain sure does sound appealing!

yup it does, although i don't speak a word of spanish!

spain is fab... I think thats where I should move to :D best start learning spanish :p

Latest posts

Back