moved to outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marley420

No Woman No Cry
Reaction score
Hey,
just the other day my mother found my marijuana plants inside my homemade grow box and suprisingly she didnt get upset.. she just said move them outside she doesnt want them in the house...

So thats what I did.. and now I have some general questions.... right now they are in the veg stage.. where for an indoor it will be 24/hr light.. what Do I do since theyre only outside now?? there will have to be some darkness in there... wont it cause them to flower??? right now they are in the sprouting stage and arent big at all.. about 2 inches sprouting.. the light is what mostly concerns me.. they are in soil and still have them in their planters... Do I need to move them INTO the soil and out of the planters when they get bigger? or can they stay in there.. and then what do I do about flowering..? will they just automatically do that when they want to since theyre outside now??

Well, they haven't been growing inside long enough to get used to that 24 hour light and they aren't big enough to flower yet. So, they will take care of that when the time comes. I don't know what you mean by planter, but im guessing its some kind of small cup. Yes you will need to transplant them either into the ground or into a bigger pot when the time comes. So, I would go ahead and get something prepared. Good luck with them. :)

Yeah, it would probably be fine to plant the peat pot into the soil. I like to loosen the root wad up when I transplant as well..

You'll wanna scoop it out. Make sure you get under all the roots, so that you don't any or very little.

Latest posts

Back