Movies and Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleSuperCHRONIC

Munior Jember
Reaction score
it seems to me that most major motion pictures almost always portray the use of marijuana in an illegal way. its always recreational use and more often than not the user is deemed some sort of slacker. why havent we seen any movies portraying very sick people using medical marijuana to alleviate pain and suffering. i just wish that for even a minute you could see on the big screen someone healing all the great medicinal benefits of this wonderful plant. if anyone knows of a movie with said situation let me know, i would love to see it. rant over, peace

Thanks to actors like Seth Rogen and Cheech and Chong, there is little to no seriousness brought to the MMJ issue. These individuals are a detriment to the Marijuana Movement and detract any seriousness that could be applied. It chaps my hide as well, bud.

Keeper Green and Take er EZ,

7greeneyes :)

p.s. If anyone knows of a SERIOUS cannabis-related movie, Give me a heads up.

watch the show weeds...;)

But what show or movie promotes any type of medicinal drug use? Bunch of happy people sitting around talking about how prilosec has made life wonderful for them?

Sometimes, any publicity is good publicity.

you HAVE SEEN HALF BAKED...RIGHT???

RIGHT!!!????

Woody Harrellson narrates GRASS

Discovery movie called Weed (i think) talks about and shows African tribes using it for medical purposes.

"I didnt know the horse was a diabetic"...

Latest posts

Back