Moving Plants to a secret area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passenger

Reaction score
Ok, I've been thinking lately. I want to grow more than 10 plants(Yeah I'm greedy). I was thinking about moving them(When they're older) to a secret location in the bush. I know the perfect spot where no one should find it's about 8 Miles from any homes and theres quite a few trees and bushes to hide them from eyes. I havn't told a soul where im going to put them so getting ripped should have a low chance I hope. I want to grow 50-60 Plants and if I caught with that many I would do jail time. I was thinking of going from coco to soil/soiless Maybe Pro-mix I wish I could get fox farms but cant get it in Australia :(. If I cant change mediums then ill just wait until I clone and put them in that medium. Of course it is up to me but I would love to hear what people think from experience.

I always start mine in Canna CoCo......then when I move 'em out, they get the real stuff!

Damn... 50-60 plants? That's alot of bud... :cool:

jash said:
did you checked out for biobizz products also?they have some good stuf for MJ

I had a look I think they might have a store in Australia I'll have to email them and find out. Thanks for this :).

they may have also their own seeds if legal in australia (unfortunately not where im living)

I'll have to see if they do have a store here, Seeds? Does anyone know a good quality soil that they can ship world wide? I dont know if they can ship this type of stuff world wide due to bugs and what not but that shouldnt be a problem.

Latest posts

Back