Mr Rosebud smokes pot first time in 25 years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which variety should Mr rosebud try smoking for the first time in 25 years?

• Columbian Gold

• Jack Herer

• Trainwreck

• Satori

• Burmese Kush

• Medicine Woman

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back in the day we had a "food trip" cupboard...full of ding dongs and stuff. I don't think we better have one of those now. lol

Dan K. Liberty said:
I think I would have him try a couple hits of the BuKu, Rose . . . maybe a couple hours before bed . . . headier high up front, then melts down into the body like butter full of sweet relaxation . . .

I would control the environment carefully too . . . just the two of you at home with nothing more to do than sit comfortably and talk about the experience . . . and about life in general . . .

Thanks Dan, it will be just the two of us, that is a very thoughtful response, thank you.

I love mp. where else could you have a pole like this. All good.

dman1234 said:
when's the big day Rose.
Yes, when?

Is he retiring?

I love it when my Mr gets to smoke for the first time after he quits for work each year. This year though, he will quit first of July, in time to go back to work.....Maybe.

He has put in for a voluntary reduction of force. We don't know if they will accept it or not, so best case is he would be outta there in a couple weeks to 4 weeks. Worst case is next March, which would be a pisser.

I can't believe how happy i am that he is doing this, i thought i would dread him retiring, but not so. Who knew?

Rosebud said:
Back in the day we had a "food trip" cupboard...full of ding dongs and stuff. I don't think we better have one of those now. lol

No, now you have to have things in your cupboard like power bars and fiber pills, centrim silver and crap like that. Even some of that genko bilbo stuff for your memory, getting older has it's perks, but you gotta take a pill for it. Bummer huh.

ozzydiodude said:
Let his nose decide.

1.Put a bud of each in a baggie
2. blind fold me
3. let him smell each one
4 which every is his favorite smell will be the first he tries.

lol, I'm with Ozzy on this one.. I'll take a blindfold too, please... ;)

It won't matter what strain he smokes if he hasn't had any in 25 years...lol...he will thoroughly enjoy any strain...

I saw you telling a "tail" (or was it tale?) in another thread so I will assume that you're going to remind Mr. Rosebud how great whoopee is stoned?! :hubba:

AG

He finally has been told her gets the early out!!!!!! So June 29 is the day for MR RB to get his head bad! woo hoo.

Thank you for all your help in this decision. Love you guys.

is it june 29?? :rofl: ... i cant help but think of that scene from cheech and chong... where cheech brags about smoking everything and he could handle... half joint later they are parked hes asking hows he driving and all paranoid ranting about what was in that.. Labador.... hahahah , I suggest a hit a time... and try all the strains... say 30-45 nminutes inbetween hits.. oh yeah and congrats to Mr Rose on his retirement... and Mrs Rose thank you too, hopes if i ever have to quit my old lady would keep growing and have weed ready for when i started back up.. mad propz...

Plenti Aloha
Squidweeeeee :fly:

Latest posts

Back