multi strain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next we have 3 of the WW plants (no idea how some of you manage to get more than 3 pics on a thread at one time, would certainly make this job easier)

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

and lastly, the final WW, the roots (as I said just 1 picture, they all look about the same) and one of the 2 sunflowers I am growing, again both about the same, so no real need for 2 pics!

ww4.jpg

roots.jpg

sun2.jpg

hey there Lastritez ,,,:holysheep:your plants looke very healthy and green ,,,sorry couldnt tell on that pic about the sex of it ,,,:peace:

but after you upload 3 you should get enough space for a nother 3 to upload if you wish too and a total of 10 pics allowed i think :p

the plants look good, buddy. :aok:

to upload more than 3 pics... select your pics to upload, upload them, and then when it's finished uploading, u will notice the dialog/selection boxes empty for you to select some more to upload... you can do so to a maximum of 12 pics. :cool:

there is a way ( I believe) to sex a plant while in veg... if you let it veg long enough where it starts to alternate... this is how I do it... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35407

but... then again, that's a crazy man's way....

thanks for the replies, I took a total of 16 clones, 4 from each WW, its my first time cloning, so not sure how they will turn out, they wilted for a bit, some have picked up, some still look wilted, will be making one of the DIY bubble cloners when I have enough cash to get another pump, as that does seem the way to go. When the clones have picked up I will take 1 from each WW and flower it, this should tell me which of my plants are female. Bin the males and keep the strongest WW for a mother, the rest gets flowered. I have not cloned the mazar as its not a strain I want to keep as a mother at the moment, so both of those will go into flower fairly soon, and if one or either of them turn out to be male they get the chop.

I plan to run 2 mother plants, one WW and one mandala satori, the seeds for the satori are finally on sale again so just need the money situation to ease up a bit so I can order them.

I have also put my last 4 WW and last 2 MIS seeds into germ, I don't really want any spare seeds hanging around as I shouldn't need them as I am cloning, and a friend has recently lost his entire crop including his mother's after he had to pull his plants due to a home inspection from the local authoroties, and has lost everything, and doesn't have any seeds, he is putting his flower and veg rooms back together at the moment, so I am growing these seeds so he has something ready to go in there right away.

Need to find a decent pump at the moment, my flower and veg room are actually in our bedroom (VERY VERY small apartment, only 2 rooms + bathroom and kitchen) so noise is of course an issue, I like the look of those piston type air pumps with the manifolds, but not sure how loud they are, think I have found a decent pump on ebay though, as I plan only to have 4 or at the most 6 plants in flower at the same time, but I think 4 should be enough to supply us till the next harvest is ready, here is a link, see what u think, I run 5 gallon DWC, if this pump will power 4 - 6 buckets with ease and generate a good amount of water movement it will probably be the one I have and its suppsoed to be very quiet

hXXp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30-LTR-SILENT-WATERPROOF-AIR-PUMP-KOI-POND-AQUARIUM_W0QQitemZ390023195669QQihZ026QQcategoryZ3212QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

(change the XX to tt of course)

Of course if I end up with 4 female WW and 16 female WW clones thats gonan be a little more than I can handle, but again with my friend losing all his crop I am sure I can find them a good home!

Using Formulex nutes at the moment, about 60% strength on the main plants, they seem to like it, I top up the buckets with just PH balanced water, and change the water every 5 - 7 days with 60% nutes, they are due for a change later today, so may try putting them on 70%.and see how they like it, they took a bit of a battering with the cloning, have recovered well, so I think they can take a small increase, the beauty with DWC is that if they don't its easy to go back to 60% without needing to flush!

The battery on the camera died before I could take any pictures of the clones, and to top it all i forgot to put the damned thing on charge, I have now, so when its done I will take some photo's when I do the water change later and post them, I think a fwe of them will die, they have not recovered, but there are a few that have perked back up, if I get 1 clone from each plant I will be happy, its my first time cloning, so didn't actually expect any of them to survive, I am not by nature a green fingered type of person, so it always amazes me that any of my plants actually live!

Well time to head off into town and see if the local hydro store has got my new buckets in yet, the roots on the MIS are lookign really good,adn I need to get them into buckets ASAP!

catch ya later!

OK both the Mazar I Sharif are now on 12/12, so not long before some bud to smoke!!!

Yup the buckets finally arrived, but where the wrong shape, wider and shorter than my others, not ideal as I would have prefered them all the same, but not much I can do, at least they are all in buckets now!

Clones are doing fine, I think, here's a photo!

OK the top and bottom rows are the clones I took about a week - week and a half ago, look a bit limp here due to a spraying just before the photo was taken, but they all sit up straight.

The middle rows are the clones I took a little less than a week ago, I have to say they look worse in the photo, a little wilty, but they are actually heading up rather than down, so they are looking good.

The cubes in the middle are just some test seeds, I was chatting with a guy in the local hydro store who uses root riot cubes to germ his seeds, just seed in, into the propagator and into the veg room with the mother, he claims 100% success rate, and I had a few beans left over and some spare cubes so thought I would try it.

clones.jpg

Unfortunately no photo's for this update!

Aparently there is a scratch on the lens of our camera, this caused a huge argument (its a quite expensive camera, with some stupidly expensive lens on it), so while the situation calms down no piccies, sorry.

All the plants are currently looking fantastic, some HUUUUUUGE leaves and lots of good clean growth. I now have the two Mazar and one of the WW in flower. Still have 3 WW in veg, waiting a little longer to be 100% sure of sex, have some clones in flower to help with that.

On this weeks bucket changes the roots on those in flower have gone totaly barmey, they are really loving it, and it shows! All water changes a clean, roots in good healthy condition, and I am getting little PH variation in my daily checks. Currently feeding formulex about 80% strength to the veg plants and 75-80% vitalink max to those in flower. Topping up with PH'd water thats been stood for a day or two, plants in flower are drinking about 1 -1.5 ltrs a day.

Regular checks on the plants show no pests or disease, some lower leaves have yellowed, but I don't think this is anything major as the new growth is so strong, and wait for the leaves to drop before removing them.

Budding sites have appeared all over the mazar's who have been in flower for about a week or so longer than the WW.

So far so good, hopefully SWMBO will get off her high horse about the camera and I can get some photo's back up!

Hey, everything's lookin fantastic. I had a lot of leaves on the bottom of my plants yellow and wither. I think it's more of a normal development.
A shame about the camera though! Haha, scratches happen... Was it a deep scratch or some minor thing?

nice looking plants. as far as the mazar gos i won't be growing them again. they are a tuff cookie to handle an requre some babing for real. mine where mazar afaganie hybrid an hermied on me 2 weeks after showing pistles. i am thinking from the nuits. they hermied the day after a feeding. well best of luck an keepem green bro

Latest posts

Back