Mushrooms in the soil????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Lotus

God Of Thunder
Reaction score
.. some tiny white mushrooms in a couple of my pots.
Also leaves still look like this......http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=285104&postcount=1

New growth doesnt look like that though, But the leaves under the new
growth still look like that, Actually they are alot more yellow now.
But I hear that happens sometimes.

But the mushrooms.....
What up with that?
Figure it happens sometimes.

Definatly small, cute looking little mushrooms. White ones.
Like 3 in one pot. And 2 in another.

pull the little shrooms, most of the time they wont come back, if they do and you are worried about them change the soil. i have had them in my pots befor when starting like you they have not hurt anything.

can i just pull them and crumle them up and let it fall in the soil or will
they grow back from that.

I just smashed it with my fingers and left them in the dirt.
and killed the roots.

If there is any mushroom compost or any of the soil has spores in it. Your giving it a nice place to start growing. don't worry about the mushrooms.

Mushroom MMMMMMMM what a high that I love to be able to have some of those growing, but having a wild one isn't a thing to eat.. Sick u will be

I had a few mushrooms pop up last year. They were soo cute. Not to worry. Nothing happened.

Had a few spring up in a couple pots early on in my grow cycle. I just dug up a small scoop of soil around each shroom to try to get the mycelium network out of there and threw away the clump. They'd come back a couple times, but eventually I got them all out. Maybe they wouldn't have done any damage, but I didn't want any fungus growing along with my crop.

Latest posts

Back