Music festivals essay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmknWhiteWidow

Sensimilla
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm workin on a final paper which is based on music festivals and the unity between people at these events. I have included how marijuana causes people to become part of the festival and really get into the music. So here's what i'm askin, if anyone has had an experience at a concert or music festival where you felt unity within the people there, the band, anything or if you just have a special memory you want to share i would sure appreciate your input. I've decided to do an interview section in my paper and any information you can give me about your personal experiences at music festivals or concerts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

I was at Watkins Glen 600,000 people there. The Dead was the best part, although the Band and Dylan were great. The Alman Bros played in the rain under tarps and were not very good. First time I tripped.

Englishtown was pretty good as well. Again the Dead made the show. People mixing together well is what a Dead concert is all about.

Woodstock ,Altamont, might be an idea to balance out your paper with some of the downside .
just a suggestion

Thanks for the contribution. got an A- on the paper and in the class haha. HOOOOKAAHHH

Latest posts

Back