MUTANT! 3 cotlydons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter

Netherlands
Reaction score
It must be my lucky day.
I can't recall coming across this before, probably not that unusuall:eek::D hope I posted in right section

So it has 3 cotlydons and 3 first leaves
see what happens
Dexter:bongin:

P1020676-1.JPG

Yo Ho Dex,
I love it when something alters away from the norm. You never know what it's going to turn out to be like. Imagine that it mutates into the meanest smoke on the planet, and upon the first good puff it Bitc* slaps you into tomorrow, LMAO... Wouldn't that just be the living end, LOL
Now imagine inviting a friend over and saying you like that right ? TRY THIS !!! Ha-Ha-Ha
Always fun to imagine and hope. But non the less ve vill be vatching you. LOL

good luck friend
KingKahuuna

Sweet! This will be interesting. You going to use this thread as a grow journal for it?

Awesome! Congrats brother. See the new Dex tonight? Pretty good.

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho Dex,
I love it when something alters away from the norm. You never know what it's going to turn out to be like. Imagine that it mutates into the meanest smoke on the planet, and upon the first good puff it Bitc* slaps you into tomorrow, LMAO... Wouldn't that just be the living end, LOL
Now imagine inviting a friend over and saying you like that right ? TRY THIS !!! Ha-Ha-Ha
Always fun to imagine and hope. But non the less ve vill be vatching you. LOL

good luck friend
KingKahuuna

;) One can only dream, interestingly it is the first to sprout out of 20 seeds I put in the tomatoe pot, At first I thought it was a 3 leafed clover, and I only booked airfares to dublin just last week:watchplant:
Dexter

THCPezDispense Sweet! This will be interesting. You going to use this thread as a grow journal for it?

I guess so, maybe a mod can move it to the right area;).....plz:cool2:

Disco94 Awesome! Congrats brother. See the new Dex tonight? Pretty good.

Yeah pretty chuffed, only spotted it half an hour ago
Re: Dex.....shhhhhhh lol, We only just finished season 1 on this side off the earth.

Dexter said:
Yeah pretty chuffed, only spotted it half an hour ago
Re: Dex.....shhhhhhh lol, We only just finished season 1 on this side off the earth.

It gets addicting... pun intended!:hubba: We are on Season 3 in our house.

Morning Dexter :)

As the originator of this thread, you have the ability to delete the whole thread plus all comments.

So you could delete all this and start a grow journal in the gj section, to delete this thread simply click 'edit' on your first comment right up the top and click the relevant delete clicks ;)

HippyInEngland said:
Morning Dexter :)

As the originator of this thread, you have the ability to delete the whole thread plus all comments.

So you could delete all this and start a grow journal in the gj section, to delete this thread simply click 'edit' on your first comment right up the top and click the relevant delete clicks ;)

Evening Hippy, I may as well leave it were it is then, "I aint bovered"

DEX.. if you would like it moved, just ask a mod. It's what we're here for :D

"tri-foliates"... you might try a search of 'that' here, or "whorled phyllotaxy" ;)
I know they have been discussed here before :)

Latest posts

Back