my ak47 harvest!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown47

dank inspector
Reaction score
this is only my second grow . they were vegged for 5 weeks under 400w hps, and flowered for 8 weeks. these pictures were taken minutes before harvest. wish and prob shouldve let go for another week but had to chop for my own reasons. hope u guys enjoy. gonna get sum auroa indica next heard good things bout that strain p.s. the one on the right is already trimmed

jon 001.jpg

jon 003.jpg

jon 010.jpg

WOW!!!! I am loving those pics great job! enter her in bud of the month

nah i got it from marijuana-seeds.nl, i love that plact. ive heard though, that serious has the original true ak47 but im very pleased with what i got from these seeds

looks nice man, do us a favor and let us know what dry weight per plant was on those...they look real good, Nice Job!

legalize_freedom said:
looks nice man, do us a favor and let us know what dry weight per plant was on those...they look real good, Nice Job!
will do man. i thought about weighing it wet , but figure that would only dissapoint me seein as how it loses so much weight after drying. any1 got a good guess at how much it might be in total???

homegrown47 said:
nah i got it from marijuana-seeds.nl, i love that plact. ive heard though, that serious has the original true ak47 but im very pleased with what i got from these seeds

Hi,

That looks danker and heavier than the AK47 pheno I grew years ago from Serious seeds. I think I'll be looking up that supplier... GREAT job on your grow! :aok: VERY solid plants... Dankalicious!

Peace!:cool:

yeah, marijuana seeds-nl. gets props from me too...it's where my BM and mazar came from....btw, i'm guessing 3-5 oz.

PUFF MONKEY said:
yeah, marijuana seeds-nl. gets props from me too...it's where my BM and mazar came from....btw, i'm guessing 3-5 oz.

That's a very full canopy with lots of colas and a larger center cola... I think the one on the right could push a half elbow Puff Monkey... We'll have to wait a bit to find out...

:cool:

they look great man good job i love harvest time you finaly get payed for all you hard work:)

Beautiful plants man! I am starting some auto AK-47's, hopefully they look even half as nice as those ladies!

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi,

That looks danker and heavier than the AK47 pheno I grew years ago from Serious seeds. I think I'll be looking up that supplier... GREAT job on your grow! :aok: VERY solid plants... Dankalicious!

Peace!:cool:
how much did u yield off of your ak pheno?? yea that supplier is awesome now i tihnk u get 5 free super silver haze seeds with every order:hubba:

I'm guessing there is a good 3/4 lb + there. homegrown look in the grow journals under deathmatch or something you can see DOS AK, not sure if thats the pheno he's talkin about or not, but they are nice none the less

oops my bad...those were white widow's ...hmmm you'll have to wait for him, to tell ya about it, I know I read something about them (his AK) somewhere on here because I asked him if he ever had the cherry pheno AK, and I don't think he ever responded, you know how things get lost in here lol.

legalize_freedom said:
I'm guessing there is a good 3/4 lb + there. homegrown look in the grow journals under deathmatch or something you can see DOS AK, not sure if thats the pheno he's talkin about or not, but they are nice none the less
yea i saw his journal and it was awesome. i hope to get 3/4 of a pound but i doubt it. thanx for stoppin by all.

Latest posts

Back