My crystals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codybear

Reaction score
OK. Before my first White Widow and BC Mango grow, i picked up a pollen collector at my local headshop. Now i have a lot of crystals and i have tried to press them, as described in a recent issue of weed world. It seems I may be doing something wrong though. The crystals got us more high than any weed ever, but the pressed material doesnt seem as strong or as easy to smoke. Any suggestions.

did you heat it up too much? i think putting it in cellophane, letting it warm in your pocket, in your shoe, sit on it ect will warm it enough to press without over heating. I personally don't use irons, ovens ect. what was the process you used?

i collected about a half inch of crystals in my pollen collector that i use for a tray. The crystals were from my bc mango and ww grow. I ended up putting the crystals in the palm of my hand and rubbing vigorously until the crystals turned black balled up. Then i took all the balls and rolled them into one big ball. I ended up with about 4 grams. not very effecient way but i didnt seem to loose alot. Now what is the best way to smoke.

Latest posts

Back