My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for checking my journal out dude. Things look great over here too.. Passing on some mojo for ya

thanks for stoping by, stop by monday. updates will be up.

Mor3no420 said:
How Do You Get Your Plant To Grow So Fast Im On My Secound Week And It Look Nothing Close To Your 2nd Week

Mor3no420, you may want to compare not only your lights, but the light cycle you're using as well, sounds like Wiseguy's running a full cycle (24 hours light)from his post above.

Anyone have any comments about which works better? Years ago when you could only find info in HT magazine, most of the articles suggested 18 light 6 dark with the rationale that the plant would need a "rest period" just like we do. Some articles back then mentioned that was when most of the growth happened, although i'm doubting that after seeing Wiseguy's pics. Anyways, we used to use the 18/6 cycle. (i've been out of the game for about 8 years)

:hubba: yup, i am on a 24 hour light. but next week i am droping to 16/8.
thanks for stoping by. :)

WEEK 2 START.:holysheep:
Well we have started week 2 of the veggie stage. my oldest plant's that are the biggest are turning 4 weeks on tuesday. the rest are turning 3 weeks on thursday. well i started feeding my baby's now. i am useing BC formala. useing the veggie stage of corse, an useing it at 1/4 power. all so a new problem, got infested with gnats. i am going to buy some killer in the morning. hope they don't do that much damage befor i can get some.

Pic One.....Grow room.
Pic Two.....Mazar :hubba:
Pic Three...Bigbaby
Pic Four.....missfitt
pic Five.....Dr Evil An Minie Me.
Pic Six.......SUper Silver Haze :hubba:

grow room.jpg

M X A.jpg

bbj.jpg

misfit.jpg

Dr Evil, Minie Me.jpg

Haze.jpg

Nice, reminds me of my little shrub I got going :)

Props though man, looking good.

You going to transplant to bigger planters eventually or are you going with those 2 gallon ones you got now, are those 2?

the 2 haze will be going in to another bigger 7gallon, blue pot. the other 2, one an a half gallon, trash can's an the 7 gallon, with the tall plant, aka the missfitt, with 2 are probly going to get 86'ed, for sure one, its a ulgy looking mazar, i don't know what happend to it. its in the 7 gallon poting pot. the other one i might 86 is minie me. that one is in the same can as dr evil.

p.s. i got the whiteflys takin care of got, safer brand. insecticidal soap. says its for house plants kills aphids mealybugs whiteflies, and spider mites.

started LST today, how long sould i keep the plants bent to one side? an how long befor i bend them the other way.

Yo Yo Dude <------I am like brain dead can't believe I did check out ur grow. Looking fantastic I am a little concerned I haven't heard a update on ^ Big Baby Jesus ^ Should be startin to pre flower ey? I waited 3 weeks into veg and things got out of control fast. I know you have space issues. Anyway good job!!

BTW My female to male ratio sucks with LST I gonna do it with the clones but I wouldn't do it again with seeds. Unless of course they are fem seeds.

we will see, about bbj. i am turning down the light to 18/6 next monday, if it is, it will start to bud. but if it ant, its all good i hope its a female. its growing fantatic. its just as big as my mazar, yet a week younger.........

ohh yeah, the Dr. evil is started have a really dank smell with a hint of strawberry. the guy that gave me the seeds said they where strawberry cough, that would be awasome, it is growing outta hand!! the in the same trash can might get 86'ed cuz its so small/

Friggin Great @ out of control....Smoking,Fishing and Hunting in that order....
oppsss got to throw in growing in there somewhere

yup, going elk hunting opens in a week. i will let u know how it go's.............i use a compound bow. going to get the tail end of the rutt, but the zone i huntings is one of the best in the state. only 50 perments a season. might do some trout fishing this summer but we will see. but i am defenly going after a huge 6x6 bull elk. at lest, i ant taking nothing smaller.

Keep me updated on the hunt. Didn't get my moose this year. I slaughtered the halibut and salmon, freezer full for winter. Yo make sure you get PICS!!!

nice i killed the stipers an wipers this summer. lots of big cats on them summer camping trips to the river an the butte. an trout are just really picking up good, them bow an cut'ies sure are nice.

anyhow bro i was going to ask u, what kind of plant food are u useing on your babys? an what did u use for veggie stage?

Hey mang lookin pretty good. I'll be keeping up with this one as well, Love these first grows! The only 1 I kept outta my first 5 plants was the big pretty male you saw in my journal.... The otheres died due to my n00bness... anyway Keep it up!

Latest posts

Back