My First Harvest O ya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
this is my 3 footer that just went hermie on me. It had sum stickyy buds tho.it was just about week 7 for it and its mostly cloudy trichromes.:hubba: :D
Got them drying in a microwave box with a fan.I hope it drys quick. What is gonna be the dry wieght I wonder? Anyone got a guesstimit?;)

View attachment IMG_1860.JPG

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

I would say a 1/2 to maybe 1/3 oz..if your talking about whats in the box more like a 1/2

Did you weigh the buds when you chopped them? If so, subtract 80% of the weight and thats about what you will end up with. I chopped a hermie today also. Wet weight was about 125 grams. I'm hoping for 27 grams when it's all finished up. Just my thoughts. Grats on the harvest my friend. Take care and be safe.

Don't dry them too fast, makes for a harsher smoke. 2 weeks is usually the norm, and don't put the fan right on them.

I'm not saying no fan! Just don't point it right at the damn buds! I just said it makes the bud harsh drying them out too quickly! :lama:

I wouldn't use a fan either, I learned that the hard way.

Congrats. :D Happy harvest!

CONGRATS on what looks to be a fine harvest. :aok:

I would recommend trimming them up a little better. Any leaf left on the buds will make the smoke harsher.

I'm thinking that looks like about a half oz.

I was gonna trim all the leafs off when its dry.Seemed like it would be easiest.Or is it best to trim while harvesting?Should i do it right now?

I trim most of my leaves before I hang, then do a final trim before I put them into jars.

Yeah I think its a bad idea to trim when the bud is dry, easier to know off trichs. Try to do most of the handling earlier in the cure process, just my 2 cents!

It is actually better to trim when the bud is dried. u will do more damage to the trichs when they are still sticky. It's not going to make a huge difference whether u trim before or after the bud is dry.

boo ya boys! :hubba: I got around an ounce off that no good ball showing hermie of mine.I have been smoking it everyday for a week and i still got 22.5 grams left:D and 2 more plants just about to chop.FINALLLY:D Im soo glad i wont have to buy ganja for atleast a month or 2.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the world of self sufficiency bluntman!! :D...
Thank you.. I like to believe that, .."this" is what this site is all about.
I hope you are an inspiration to others. ;)

Latest posts

Back