my friends freak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

akirahz

Is this something to be concerned about? it just came in like this he said, it looks almost as if its been topped or something, but do they usually sprout parallel leafs like this? The strain is speed queen from mandala, they are under 3 26 watt 6500k CFL's and the soil is organic and not pre-fertilized, they are about 20 days old, and he just splashed em with some nutes a while ago and they improved their growth and health alot.

freak.png

Every now and then you can get a mutant plant or a short bus rider. :p Most of the time they will grow out of it. ;)

One of mine from this current grow looked identical to that. grew right out of it though. just give it some time. The "mutant" plant is now one of the most healthy plants of the batch.

awww they look like siamese twins hoow cute

ok lol i have seen some mutants growing lowryder and its crosses but that second pic that one is a looker lol that is the most wierd thing i have seen lol going to look wicked if the growth continues like that lol

Wow that going to be a Kool when it grows up!!!

I had a few mutan before but not like that..

Maybe double the Thc LOL

akirahz said:
its name is E-Gore.. if it ends up a female she'll be dubbed mortisha.

:holysheep: To quote Aerosmith:

Dude look like a lady...

So never judge a book by its cover
Or who you gonna love by your lover
Love put me wise to her love in disguise
She had the body of Venus
Lord imagine my surprise...:D

What a funky lady
She like it like it like it like that
He was a lady

Good Luck Bro

Yo Ho akirahz,
I have always loved genetic goofs. Sometimes it can truley work in your favor, Duckfoot started out as a genetic goof, but try growing this strain. People can stare right at it from three feet away, and have NO clue what they are looking at. The only giveaway is when it starts to mature, and is near flower time it puts out that OL' MJ smell that we all love so much. Take a look a this pic.Family Pics 226A.jpg

I hope you end up with a killa
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Family Pics 226A.jpg

Yo KK know which bank is carrying it? I;ve seen crosses around but they didn't have the webbed leaf trait. :(
I see Wally Duck is about at mjp but still don't see any beans around.

Latest posts

Back