My girls, day 16 of flower (strawberry cough)

• Thread starter northernlightssmokn
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

northernlightssmokn

Just wanted to share some pictures. Day 16 of flower. * girls (6 normal girls and 2 runts) under a 600w digital w/ hps Sodium. All is well with them.

:bong1:

P3170002.JPG

P3170003.JPG

P3170004.JPG

P3170005.JPG

P3170006.JPG

P3170007.JPG

very beautiful northern. Was thinking about doing some strawberry cough ourselves. Have you ever tried it before?

Oh yes!!! LOL ..My favorite is some strawberry WELL CURED and put in a bong full of ice water and a good cup of coffee.

Hey NLS,

How is the yeild on the cough? Also I am thinking of cross breeding the cough and the chronic. My buddy is bringing me some clones this weekend.

Stunzeed..:farm:

stunzeed said:
Hey NLS,

How is the yeild on the cough? Also I am thinking of cross breeding the cough and the chronic. My buddy is bringing me some clones this weekend.

Stunzeed..:farm:

about 3/4 oz. a plant. if I matured them than They could 1 to 1/4. Thats if I vegged them 2 weeks longer and flowerd for 10 more days. I chose the smaller yield for the better tasting more potent pot. That 24 to 30 extra days means 6 to 9 more waterings and fertz. This is a very virgin plant. Very little fertz and pushed right out to bud. If you wanted quantity, you could get 2 or more a plant but the quality isnt as good. Since I am my only customer I choose this method....lol

northernlightssmokn said:
about 3/4 oz. a plant. if I matured them than They could 1 to 1/4. Thats if I vegged them 2 weeks longer and flowerd for 10 more days. I chose the smaller yield for the better tasting more potent pot. That 24 to 30 extra days means 6 to 9 more waterings and fertz. This is a very virgin plant. Very little fertz and pushed right out to bud. If you wanted quantity, you could get 2 or more a plant but the quality isnt as good. Since I am my only customer I choose this method....lol

Nice, If it is just for you that is the way to go.

Stunzeed..:)

That my friend is one very nice jungle i would like to get lost in. ;)

Thankyou for the compliments my friend!!

Inside joke: I may run "servers" in the room next time and higher an I.T. guy!!

What smell?? The room is vaccume sealed. fresh air is pulled from a controled environment and ALL exaust passes through a carbon activated sunmaster charcole filter and vortex inline fan right up into the attic.

I was wondering about killing two plants..the ones that are the runts although they have caught up to the other 6, they retain water and I am almost out of room. I am wondering which is better, 8 plants compacted in a space meant for 6 or 6 plants w/ room to absorb more light?? Any ideas?

imo six,that way they all get the light they need.very nice set up u have there.

Latest posts

Back