My new 1000 watt Digital HPS. MH light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
Saved up for it for a long time. Did much research was on my way to the store and I messed up...woops.

I accidently spent the money on this....

doggie.jpg

So I guess the room has to wait...she was just so cute. German Shep x Eskimo......so much for priorities:D

ok,,,,,,good luck with the new puch ,,,,p,l,r

Nice Dude. I'm Also A Dog Lover. She Looks Like A Sweetie.

snuggles said:
Saved up for it for a long time. Did much research was on my way to the store and I messed up...woops.

I accidently spent the money on this....
:holysheep:

Well Snuggles, you get to live up to your name, and snuggle with your new doggie.
I hate to admit it but that will give you a lot more satisfaction than the 1000 watter, just hold a flashlight on your grow till you get some more cash!!! :D
PS Extremely cute by the way...

Yeah I couldn't pass her up....the light will be next month for sure. For now i have to live with the 400 and 600. Oh she's geeting snuggles, and all the other dogs seem to like her fine...whew.

Very cool! I love GSD's, have one myself. He is six years old and acts like he is 2. :spit:

He also had a floppy ear like that when he was a young pup. I'll see if I can dig up a pic or two on my laptop.

Photo_021407_001.jpg

Latest posts

Back