My new friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
I wanted to share my new friends with you snake lovers out there. Just picked these 3 beauties up today from a friend. They are Emerald Tree Boas. Very finicky, delicate snakes that love to bite. Unfortunaly they wont stay these colors, they will turn an emerald green color when they mature. Rite now they are eating live pinkies and lovin it. One of the red ones I am for sure nameing him Nipper, because hes bitten me 3 times so far today.
Also is there a way to maybe post a video on here? Id like to post a video of feeding time here. If so would someone let me know how or why I shouldnt I mean is it a security risk? Thanx

boa_emeraldtree.jpg

red1.jpg

yellow1.jpg

Beautiful colors on them. Thanks for sharing. Are you breeding?

PB:)

I am not as I got all males but my buddy does. Thats how I got these.

If you want to put up video, I think I saw a post from one of the mods saying to upload it to YouTube, and provide the link. Make sure it is not a family YouTube account or anything, be descreet :)

Very nice.....:holysheep: If I had them in my house I'd have to get me one of these.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

2443309232.jpg

236464612.jpg

Eeeeeeekkkkk, scary post!!!

Where's that fluffy sweet dog of mine....

:D

whaaaaaaaaaaa they definatly look megga cool ,,, but thank you ill keep my distance,,, send shivers down my spine,what do you feed thoes things? small rabbits? im interested

Beautiful creatures!! My favorite snake is an Albino Burmese Python. I also like cats, my dream animal to take care of if they weren't going extinct is the Ocelot
Here are some great pics!!!:D

_42046152_irwinsnake_ap_picgall.jpg

ocelot.jpg

Rite now they are on a healthy diet of baby mice (pinkies). Its so much fun seeing these guys curled up on a branch their form so perfect and then they lunge at the target. Curl back up and eat their meal. They are also known to nab birds out of mid air, how cool would that be to get on camera. Heres a pic of an adult sitting on his perch. This is how they all sit pretty much. I think they look so cool like that. Thanx for the interest in my new buddies. I will post up how they grow every once in awhile to show you guys how they change colors.

View attachment untitled.bmp

Hey upinarms. Steve looks like hes got his hands full there with that big mama. I love the Albino Burmese Python to. Ive had a few of them. I actually had one believe it or not who you to sleep in my bed back when I had a water bed. I think he liked the warm water. Never bit me, never lunged at me was very docile. My biggest one was Big Bertha she was 19ft and about as round as a football. We fed her 2 times a week with 4 rabbits. She got so big I couldnt keep her and I donated her to a local schools science lab, shes still there entertaing all the kids. Still named big bertha.

Very nice looking reptiles you have. Gotta love the colors. :aok:

Pot Belly said:
Hey that's Rikki Tikki Tavvy?

Oh snap....I remember Rikki Tikki Tavvy.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:....But seriously though those snakes are beautiful.....my B-day is next month and I've already told my girl that the only thing I want this year is another python, but I think I'm gonna go Burmese instead of Ball this time....kinda like the Burmese markings better than the Balls...will post pics when I do.....:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back