my new snow white girls& afghan clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
not alot to show. The girls(femmed) are only 22 days old and looking real healthy. They just showed there first spout of growth after the transplanting to the veg room. I will veg for at least a month and I will also show flowering progree of my afghan clone. I am so excited about the afghan as they seem to be hard to get to this stage. I have torched or killed 2 afghans. Live and learn. I think the roots of the s.w.'s look good for the age. I am now also feeding the roots.
I am also doing something wrong witht he pics. I can't repost or use a picture twice in different forums. Anyway if you can click on file extensions for my pics.

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

whata up ms? i think you went a little small (just kidding dude). lookin good, nice stout little plants. look like they will be good producers!...if you change any aspect of your piture (crop,size diff. put a word on it, you will be able to repost it. gotta trick the computer into thinking its a different pic

for the nice comments. I do enjoy working with clones. In the back of my mind I think they are actually older then the date you make them as they came off a plant that has already been in the veg state for a while. I hope I didn't go to small. The snow whites are from seed and I will show my afghan progress as well. She will go into flower in a week or two. Thanks for the computer trick.:D

ms4ms said:
they are actually older then the date you make them as they came off a plant that has already been in the veg state
just razzin ya about too small cause i went to big! i actually read in the growers bible if you clone from a 2 month old plant your clone starts out 2 month old. :)

Wow man, those plants are going to be very nice! How tall are you going to let them grow?

I have been busy reading everyones posts and wanted to update my snowe white grow. I do have afghan clones that are closer to being DONE that the snow whites. You can tell some differences with the whites and the clones and all the methods are the same(ie: water,nutes). I have great luck with clones and they are growing faster than the others are vegging and flowering. The two in flower are afghan clones and one was vegged out for at least a month and one was put right into 12/12 which has some nice looking pistols on it. I will keep one of the s.w. for a mother and they already stink. yum yum. The smaller 2 are more afghan clones.

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

i just posted a couple messages in indoor growing. I will start a new grow journal soon. All of the ladies/plants in this thread hve died except 1 snow white. I do have one afghan clone and I will take a couple more before she goes to flower. wish me luck as I have no idea why they died. 3 ladies in about a week.:(

Sorry to hear your plants having problems... I wish I could help but I don't know nothing to much of indoor growing..

ms4ms said:
for the nice comments. I do enjoy working with clones. In the back of my mind I think they are actually older then the date you make them as they came off a plant that has already been in the veg state for a while. I hope I didn't go to small. The snow whites are from seed and I will show my afghan progress as well. She will go into flower in a week or two. Thanks for the computer trick.:D

Clones are the same age as mother plant...sorry just my .2

KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back