my new stable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sin inc

eastside greenxpert
Reaction score
well be working alot lately. i haven't be able to post like i want to. well guys i have added 2 new strains to my breading program. so at the moment ....
i now have seedsman narkush. seedsman ata tundra, seeds of africa malawi gold. ordered the narkush and the malawi from ali bongo for under $45 free shipping and i got free seeds. they sent me 1 devils harvest golden haze fem . i cant seam to find any one that has grown this strain. so i go to thier webpage
and they have not even put this on their page for sell yet all it says is that its coming soon.i guess thier using alibongo as a testing bench for this new strian. and they sent me 2 northern lights regs with no breeder name on the pack . emailed them about who the breeder is they siad that the breeder does not want thier name out thier just yet? well heres some pics i also have my own strain ewd#2 and ewd#2x ata tundra. i will update more later.

2013-09-19-16-50-39_photo.jpg

2013-09-19-16-51-11_photo.jpg

2013-09-19-16-51-44_photo.jpg

2013-09-19-16-52-32_photo.jpg

great selection.

gonna be doing some serious pheno hunting soon, huh? good stuff, Sin. :aok:

Latest posts

Back