my nicest homemade tube....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardercross91

Reaction score
hey everyone, im not sure if you guys ever talk pieces on here, but i thought i would share. i've been interested in the idea of buying a perculated bong, or a bong with a perculator(extra water chamber) to see how it works. well, i wasnt really looking forward to spending 300 on a tube without seeing one in person, so i decided to make my own to try it out. i ended up with this beauty, double percolators(3 water chambers total) and 2 diffusers(small holes in each percolator to expose the smoke to the water) and a glass slider hitpiece. it was the cheap hit pieces, but it works and is better than a homemade piece, cuz if its not bad enough that im smoking out of plastic anyways. but im not going to lie, this bong hits way harder than my zong and roor copy off, so even though its plastic, it works great!

perc.jpg

Good job, and they say stoners are lazy LOL. Maybe we are but we sure are resourceful.

Very nice. I've made pipes and bongs out of just about everything. Always a fun time. Take care and be safe.

i just got a new mini 16cm bong from everyonedoesit. i used to make bongs out of pop bottles especially the coke bottle.

Photo003.jpg

Latest posts

Back