My picture phone SUCKS!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
So, I finally get my new phone in the mail! YAY!! But is SUCKS!!! BOO!!

I took a TON of pics of my plants and my setup, then when I go to send them to myself... low and behold I can't!!!!!! Why not you ask? Apparently Sprint doesn't believe in sending a picture message to e-mail.

For Plan B: I send the pics to my husband's phone, and he can't send them to e-mail either. He has Verizon... ***?

Plan C: I hook up the phone up to the computer directly and upload them. Do I have a USB cable that fits my phone, you ask... apparently the answer is NO!

I have TONS of computer equipment lying around my house, one of those things being about 50... yes, count 'em, 50!... USB cables. None of them fit... :hairpull:

So, since it's midnight there's nothing I can do about it tonight. And I'm broke again, so I can't do anything about it tomorrow either. I'm going to call and ***** at Sprint for not sending me a USB cable that fits my phone... then I'm going to ***** at them for not letting me send e-mail.

Has anyone ever had this problem?? While everyone else is worried about electric companies... and yes, I hate mine too... I hate my phone company more! Death to Sprint!!!!

~Metalchick

you can send them via E -mail to your computer if you know any body that has cingular thats how i got my pics on , since i have no real camera, LOL .. gd luck , sure would like to see them

i'd just spend the money to get a semi inexpensive digital camera, i got a nice for so photography class one time. its more useful to me now though.

u should be able to find one at a walmart for like 35 -60 easily that will do just fine

LOL... "buy a digital camera"... that's what EVERYONE says. I had one. I hated it. I sold it. I am a photographic "purist" I suppose. I don't like the digital cams I have looked at. I like the old film way is better. The only problem with film is if you don't have a scanner you can't get them onto your computer.

I am VERY broke. I am trying to move and ALL of my money is going to that. The reason I ordered the cam phone was to be able to take a post pics of my grow. Sprint gave me a free upgrade, so it didn't cost me a thing. I still hate Sprint though. I think I will be changing to ATT once my contract is up in October. I hear they are MUCH better.

Still, when I can, I'll probably end up buying one of those $60 digital cams at walmart. My husband says that if I'm a very good girl he'll get me a really nice one for our trip to Amsterdam. I still say film is better though. I have my mom and my dad's old film cameras, and my mom was a professional photographer for a while, so I love using it. I just think you get better quality with film. Most people will counter that and say "but you can adjust your pic quality and play with lighting and the pics are hi-def" or whatever. I still like film better.

~Metalchick

Latest posts

Back