My plant 2day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjasmokr

SelassieSon
Reaction score
do u guys think i need 2 use rflection in my box i dont have ne money rite now so all i could use is tinfoil

IMG_1419.JPG

wow i think u need to water it better i see leaves need water...u using nutes???u should water your plant real good then build a reflection box and put that little girl on 12/12

What are you using for lights? If you have enough lumens, you can get by without reflective materials. Know what's even cheaper than a roll of alum. foil? (or almost anyway) A small pot of white paint.

And if you don't start flowering now, you'll most likely run out of head room before too long! Remember, she will double or triple in size when you flower her!

Wait, is that a 400 watt HPS I see there? If so, you have no need to line the walls with that thing shining in that space... Couldn't hurt. But don't use foil with that HPS. Hows the temps in that box with that light?

If low on money yes I would use foil

there is no heat wt soevr i have 1 big air hoky tbl fan and 2 computer fans

yea i think killersmoke is right.. u needa water it more or something.. becuz those leaves look like they're dying

i dont understand the leaves look fine 2 me what is it about them that looks like dying

gona saturate the soil later by placeing the whole pot in watr

thanks 4 ur help evry1

u guys must be talking bout the leav that is chopd that node has had some problems but is looking ok 2 me

ganjasmokr said:
fire?

also i was planning 2 get a bigger box when i move

If you're strapped for cash, go to the junkyard, cruise garage sales or just drive up and down the allies of any city and look for cast off dressers, wardrobes, etc. You can probalby scrounge up a good grow cab for next to nothing if you spend a little time looking!

To shakeyb0n3's previous post i agree man thats a serious fire hazard,hps light in a cardboard box ??? mann thats a ticking time bomb especially if its on like 18/6 a day !!!!!

IMHO, you will have to get them plants out of the box after awhile,because of height issues.But until then get yourself some white paint or white primer and paint the inside of that box.Just dont use Tin foil!!!! Like Mutt always says"Foil is for BBQing"Because they will cause hot spots,thats where you can run into trouble. Also as long as you got good circulation in that box you will be alright and stay away from the foil.But try and find something a little better,IF you can.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

tinfoil creates hot spots

hot sots + cardboard = Fire

becareful

man as said before you are searching for fire with this kind of box,move your setup in a closet if you can,or maybe outdoors till you have an appropriate place for a hps system.

Latest posts

Back