My plants stink. Alot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TentFarmer

Super Doobie
Reaction score
So for the first few weeks of flowering it wasn't AS bad but it's getting rediculous. I'm working in a 4x4x7' tent. 4' carbon filter that then feeds into a home made ona fan bucket (saw a post on here somewhere).

Picked up a little ozone generator running outside the same room as the tent/ona bucket. (thinking I probably need a better model).

Then I vent that air to the next room. I am really hesitant to venting outside if I don't have to.

Reasons for... I'm in the basement and a dryer style vent worries me as people occasionally end up in my back yard. Wouldn't it stink outside just like it does inside now? I have a way to vent out the roof if need be but I don't know if that would really be any better.

I'm running a 600watt hps so I've got a bit of heat. Controlling it mostly with the house ac but thats another problem as there isn't that much summer left.

Anyone ever use a window air conditioner outside of a window? Or any other suggestions as to how I can do this without an exterior vent? If not whats my safest way to vent as my carbon filter just isn't cutting it at the moment.

THanks

Peace

sounds like there aint enough carbon for the stink level haha, --- venting it out the roof would be better then venting it out into the back yard i know that much. But instead of figuring out where to vent stinky air, lets just get rid of the stink in the air -- put dryer sheets over your fans or on the end of your exhaust pipe and intake pipe, see how that helps temporarily until you can buy more activated carbon/ona buckets --

until then just try and use anything you can to cover the smell in the best way possible, use other scents to confuse / mask the smell, burn insense, scented candles, use heavy cologne, dryer sheets, rotting meat--

if you live alone or dont worry about stealth put a package of fish or beef next to the room, maybe toss on an egg or two & just let it rott!.. Its better then going to prison over the very identifiable stench of flowering top grade marijuana.

i am also thinking of buying a free standing air conditioner.not that i have a smell problem,charcoal filter.works for me,only 65 bucks.but you might want to lok at the ac's

Latest posts

Back