My Satori trichomes say harvest but its less than 7 wks since flip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea, she is the Satori queen. I would be the satori princess. lol

I have often had "Early Bird" amber. In fact, I remember a thread here about it. And, there were more than a few members who posted as having had "early bird" amber in many different strains.

As with most things in life.... look at the overall picture. You still look like you have a way to go.

Also, I am assuming that shot was taken from a leaf that has been off the plant for more than a few hours and probably a day or so. The trichome stalks are already "wilting" and drying.

You've got good eyes Hackerman!! ( Merry Christmas )....I clipped those Wednesday night and checked manually but couldn't get to my friends house to use his USB microscope until the next afternoon. There were two fresh clippings but I'm not sure which ones they are. I'm extremely happy that everyone feels that I have time to go which is more time for them to bulk up. I'm going to keep a close eye on it just in case but I'm hoping to make it to 1/9 as my log and calendar shows......

This sentence speaks volumes....
" some strains, however, produce fresh resins that are transparent amber instead of clear and colorless, and these are often some of the most psychoactive strains."

Thanks Rose!! Would it be great if every article we read was as informative instead of being contradictory... Lol

Awesome info def. Saving this article. Although I never knew some people thought amber was bad. Good thing I started off on this forum. All good info from my experience thanks guys.
It's not that people here thought amber was a bad thing. Just that some Saliva strains are harvested before they mature that far because of the desired effect.

You could have just found that one pheno that finish crazy quick. My friend has 2 strains that amber in 55 days and are bomb. Big time $$ making phenotype.
If your seeing amber and you say it's that fast. Clone her up.

Latest posts

Back