N.M. Woman Faces Eviction Over Medical Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugmjfarmer

Reaction score
hxxp://www.koat.com/news/17788601/detail.html

SILVER CITY, N.M. -- A handicapped woman said the manager of her apartment complex told her to move in three days after discovering the woman has marijuana for medical use.

Bobbie Wooten said she got an eviction notice Tuesday after a surprise inspection by a management representative for Silver Cliffs apartments who spotted her two marijuana plants.

A spokesman for the Arizona realty company that manages the complex said the eviction is within the terms of the lease, which calls for a drug-free environment.

Wooten, who uses a wheelchair, was paralyzed from the waist down in a car crash several years ago and suffers severe spasms. She joined the state's medical marijuana program when it went into effect last year.

State Health Department spokeswoman Deborah Busemeyer said people in the program are allowed to have four mature plants.

ROFLMAO :rofl:
ugmjfarmer said:
Make sure you stick it so far up there "bunghole" that **** comes out their mouth. Then do the right thing, and offer them "Three squares". heh.

as a person in the land of enchantment i am sicked by this, i am glad my aunt ownes her own house, as she wont discramed agest on the fact of that she has many problems an takes many pills an the herb that she now grows that helps her eat an stops her from takeing many dangers an additive pain pills. i hope that lady sues the liveing crap out of them! this is an RX meaning a medical doctor atvised her to take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just like doms said then the damn pills are a drugs as well!

You are some of the most compassionate people around. Its funny how news doesn't get a response from most people around here unless it strikes a chord in people's hearts. <3 2 all of you.

I hope she sues them. With what she wins she can then buy a home of own with no nosey landlord to worry about.

someone who know that lady... I couldn't find that lady...

someone who do.. please fetch her some info about norml and safeaccess...

they are helping 70 yr old lady who got arrested.. man if I'm on wheelchair.. I would arms a saw off 12 ga. with me.. being dearly deaf with bipolar depress. disorder is enough for me..
no one need to mess with someone who is in the wheelchair.. man give those handicapped people some gigantic breaks... cops has no souls..what the heck? man..

Wiseguy_Chef said:
i ant far off from her i might be able to do that.

I'm pretty close myself, lemme know if backup is needed ;)

well, i'll just say it...I WOULD GLADLY RID THE PLANET OF ANYONE WHO TRYS TO MAKE ANOTHER'S LIFE ANY HARDER THAN IT ALREADY IS.....jmo

Hahaha!

Oh no violence I'm running away from this thread too stoned and scared!

Latest posts

Back