Nasty Asian Beetles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadhooka

Junior Grower
Reaction score
Are these things everywhere in America now or just in the Midwest?

They're absolutely the worst bugs ever!:hairpull:

They mass procreate about two times each year and just about infest everything you can imagine. They look almost identical to what I used to love, ladybugs. If you squish them, they stinck something awful! They bite and they're really creepy.

I don't like to complain much, but these things have been infesting this place for a few years now. When I was a kid, they didn't exist.

Does anyone know what's goin down wit dem?

I heard they were brought from Asia to control the aphids that eat soybeans and now they don't have any natural enemy homogenous to the region.:rolleyes: They are so nasty that I'm not surprised everything stays away from them.

Thanks for listening to my rant.....fire it up!

pics....These all showed up in the last two days. I just plaster my window with Raid and they don't make it much further!!:hitchair: :hitchair: :hitchair:

100_0649.JPG

100_0653.JPG

100_0656.JPG

100_0657.JPG

then theres those other black and orange bugs right now taking over. in the last 3 days i've seen hundreds of thousands stuck to the walls on buildings everywhere. don't have much probly with those beetles.

Banana bugs? Is that what you are referring to KT? When you smash them they smell like banana's LOL. I know up here between Lk Michigan ,and Lk huron we have them both LOL:)

Try using Ortho Home defense. you can get a big bottle of it at Ace. It has an Invisisheild bug barrier. Spray the outside of you home as well.

Latest posts

Back