ne1's pet love weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsrover1

---The Red Weed---
Reaction score
:holysheep: i cant break out my stash with out my lil mexican (cha wa wa)wanting in on it he dont like the smoke but he demands a lil pc of a bud.
then he'll munch a lil and crash out i swear he loves it.. he will get P offed if i dont give him any LMAO its to funnie and cute..:p

No and you should'nt be either.

From the book entitled caring for your dog by dr. bruce fogle.

POISON: cannabis
SINGS: loss of condition,fear,agitation,biting,dialated pupils
ACTIONS: avoid sensory stimulation, give sedative reccomended by your vet.

i had a bud vannish once when he was little pup, i was all over my brother for taking it LMAO, i found one of his turds or should i say buderds lol the bud passed through him with little degredation (no i didnt smoke it) thats when i found out he was a connisure of fine weeds LMAO im sorry im laffing this brings up memmorys. if u look in my photos u will see a pic of the lil weed muncher he loves hanging in the light or the HPS

hmmm i did not know this hes going to be bummed lol hes going on the wagon LMAO

My dog loves weed, not my bags but the smoke.... She will follow the bong around the room waiting for everyone to blow thier hit on her... I felt bad at first but she loves it so much, hey who can blame her...

My dogs wanna hit, they'd best get a job and buy thier own, or start growing.

Just like prime rib--they love that too, but until they start buying groceries, well, too bad.

Latest posts

Back