near success story!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greencowboy

Reaction score
This is my 1st hydrogro......made a lot of mistakes but thanks to the help of yall....they are lush and healthy.....starting the budding process very soon....
These plants were all but dead as I had left on the plastic on the cubes and just had them sitting on top.....as soon as I removed the plastic and submerged the cubes in hydroton.....well.....see for your self.....this pic is of 4 plants.....still may have a hermi but hydro is AMAZING!!!

1sthydro4.jpg

Looks pretty dense in there, are they all female?

Plants can triple in size once flowering.

They are just tiping out right now...one for sure looks male..waiting a few more days to make sure...and yes it is very dense in there...I can't believe how they bushed out and with no pruning....I'm already concerned about the buds under the canopy....I have good reflection though....I'll live and learn and keep getting better hopefully...

If upon flowering you find that it is over-crowded, then I suggest that you toss some of the least healthy ones in favor of thinning the grow room out. For example, let's say that you have six plants, but the room is over-crowded. You toss three of the plants, leaving three. Those three remaining plants can fill out the room as much as six, without being crowded. The plants will be healthier, and the buds on each one will be bigger. In other words, six smaller, over-crowded plants won't yield anymore than three bigger plants in the same space.

greencowboy said:
They are just tiping out right now...one for sure looks male..waiting a few more days to make sure...and yes it is very dense in there...I can't believe how they bushed out and with no pruning....I'm already concerned about the buds under the canopy....I have good reflection though....I'll live and learn and keep getting better hopefully...

Take a look at my grow journal the link is in sig, I grow plants like that, only i train them, Thin out some of the undergrowth, just trim branches and keep fan leaves... You can get a nice canopy of colas this way....

lookin good looks alot better than my first dro gro

MindzEye....sorry man that last fatty must have got to me...
Take a look at my grow journal the link is in sig,...

New here....sig?

Latest posts

Back