Neat freak or slob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

theyorker

Well what are you? I'm a slob. Usually I don't have to clean and I like it that way. Unfortunately, right now I am sort of between gigs (aka, unemployed) so guess what I got to do today? Clean the freaking house. Yipeeee....scrubed the kitchen, moved the furniture and swept and mopped the floors, dusted, scrubed the bathrooms, changed the sheets on the beds, did laundry and all I can think is...I hate this ****. I gotta get a job.

Well we would have to fall on the clean freak side. You couldn't tell two potheads owned this house that's for sure. ;) :p :D

Both, my room and living room is comfortably messy. Kitchen, bathroom, laundry room is spotless... comfortably

We're messy too. With 3 kids and a hubby who won't put their crap away it's very frusterating. I can spend hours cleaning, and it can all get destroyed in just an hour or 2. Lately I've just given up. And it depresses the **** out of me!!! :(

I need ldylunatic to come spend a few days with me. :D

SmokinMom said:
We're messy too. With 3 kids and a hubby who won't put their crap away it's very frusterating. I can spend hours cleaning, and it can all get destroyed in just an hour or 2. Lately I've just given up. And it depresses the **** out of me!!! :(

I need ldylunatic to come spend a few days with me. :D
lmao sounds like my house lol

A total slob. It's disgraceful. haha.

I'd say 90% clean freak, 10% slob.. I like to see my whole wardrobe at once, and the floor is the only place to do that, ok? :D

We love sittin on the sofa with our keyboards on our laps at times.

Definately a slob 5 days a week, the other two i got all obsessive compulsive and clean everything..

then for the rest of the week it builds up again

yeah its crazy... were slobs, but guarenteed at least 1 day every week or so, DrGreenThumb will go all 'cleaning nazi' on me lol.... yeah we can be either..

I tend towards cluttery. But in my terms, a slob is one who is beyond clutter ~ dirty dishes that sit for more than a day or two tops, garbage sitting around.
But I'm adaptable too. When I was living with my wife, I was only cluttery in my 'office'. It wasn't good enough for her, though. I was on dishes daily, vacuuming weekly, toilets, laundry, towels, you name it. I did all this **** and yet in her mind, she 'has to do everything'. And, though this didn't come up until later, she equates being stoned with being retarded and unable to think, and eventually would have nothing to do with me when I was.

man.....i can't believe you let it get all the way to the towels! ;)

bearfootbob said:
I tend towards cluttery. But in my terms, a slob is one who is beyond clutter ~ dirty dishes that sit for more than a day or two tops, garbage sitting around.
But I'm adaptable too. When I was living with my wife, I was only cluttery in my 'office'. It wasn't good enough for her, though. I was on dishes daily, vacuuming weekly, toilets, laundry, towels, you name it. I did all this **** and yet in her mind, she 'has to do everything'. And, though this didn't come up until later, she equates being stoned with being retarded and unable to think, and eventually would have nothing to do with me when I was.

Are you divorced now and how long were/are you married?

Latest posts

Back