Necessity is the mother of invention.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painful1

perpsective is reality
Reaction score
Want to get the most out of what you have? If you’re short on supply, you do. Necessity is the mother of invention.
Of course, you want to get the most out of what you got, even if you happen to be abundant in supply.
Here’s what I did.
I reasoned that the longer the exposure I Had to THC-Delta 9,
[correct me if I am wrong on name of the chemical that causes effect of smoking marijuana] the more effect it would have–the less I would have to use [I use it for medicinal purposes only].
Here is a picture of what to make. All you need is an Aldi’s or some sort of platstic grocery store bag and, well just about anything. PVC adapters or connectors
[that you pick up Home Depot or Lowes] and that’s pretty much it.
You can go only bag if you have to. It is just harder to trap the smoke.
Make sure your bag is air proof. Take deep slow breaths. Inhale and exhale. Breath through your nose when you need air.
Continue and release the smoke when you’ve had enough. You can store it for brief periods.
You will leave the bag full of condensation, so you should expect moisture. It usually doesn’t get in the way.
It is such an obvious idea that it is often overlooked. But, is someone has already offered this suggestion it is coincidental.
Just thought I’d offer up some ideas.

P1

To anyone waiting on a reply from me: I just regained access to the internet and probably wont check my email until tomorrow. But I will respond.

P1

I referred to a photo earlier. I will post it tomorrow. I am bz at the moment.

Latest posts

Back