Carty Gives Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You trouble maker you... lol. Not seen you on my threads in a bit and you only say.. Poo Socks.. hahaha. dik. How you doing Boo..?
I'm just glad everyone is keeping it fun. and Rosterman.. your a funny mofo..

If anyone didn't get any of these Celtic Stone seeds and would like a chance to grow some... hit me up.
be nice if you could start them soon though.
Thanks Carty
I try to be funny mostly
Sad some take may happiness and humor as my way of making fun of them when it is not. Shame
The world would be a better place.

Ah oh... hey, PM me man... I've got 2 going out tomorrow, one is to Freeh. don't think the other is for you. Now, I just had 2 show up yesterday in a batch I mailed out last week.. 1 in Michigan and one in Oregon.. so hopefully yours will pop up soon, if not I"ll make it right for sure... nobody gets left hanging..
It's a good cause either way!

Bubba

Ah oh... hey, PM me man... I've got 2 going out tomorrow, one is to Freeh. don't think the other is for you. Now, I just had 2 show up yesterday in a batch I mailed out last week.. 1 in Michigan and one in Oregon.. so hopefully yours will pop up soon, if not I"ll make it right for sure... nobody gets left hanging..
I've got more seeds than I will ever grow!

I've got more seeds than I will ever grow!
Same here, carty has gifted me thousands of seeds over the last decade or so, and I know I will never live long enough to grow them. I believe I am going to have a contest and start giving away seeds because I’ve got a gallon Ziploc bag, full of seeds… I probably have 20 packs of goat and monkey seeds that Matt sent me before he passed away. I have a quart baggie full of seeds from the twenty20Mendocino guys… I consider myself beyond fortunate to have the stash that I do

I think I have 3, have to look. I popped the bulk of them, stunted by a hot bag of Ocean Forest. 😡

Bubba

I’m trying to locate some old school indica. My old school indica lol
I.e. northern lights
Afghan anything
Blue cheese
Big bud would check me off with all the aforementioned strains
Blueberry
Death Star
Romulan
Hash plant
Grandpas breath
Hog
GG#4
And honorable mention sativa, if anyone has some Maui. Boy that would be amazing
I’m willing to trade if anyone is interested.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Boo... and I've seen your collection of seeds, many in Original stock packaging...

G&M ultimate OG?

Bubba
I have that x's 2... one from G&M and one crossed to Sour Bubble from a friend.. I was going to put some down now, but, doing an all Blue grow to honor the Blue Moon on Aug 30th... so going with Matt's
Blue Destroyer instead.. and
Blue Moon Rocks by BOG
Blue Moonshine x GWhiz by Motarebel
few others...

Ok... a handful of you received a puck that has no seeds inside it.. because it's a bong poker with no down rod yet. I thought paperclips might work, but to small.. one guy said a D cord string off his old bass guitar worked awesome... just be sure it fits into the hole nice n snug.. then cut to size...

Like this

CCC Logo by IX3U.jpeg

CCC bong poker....jpeg

1st design...
CCC desk topper.jpeg

Thanks Boo... and I've seen your collection of seeds, many in Original stock packaging...

I have that x's 2... one from G&M and one crossed to Sour Bubble from a friend.. I was going to put some down now, but, doing an all Blue grow to honor the Blue Moon on Aug 30th... so going with Matt's
Blue Moon Rocks by BOG
few others...

Ok... a handful of you received a puck that has no seeds inside it.. because it's a bong poker with no down rod yet. I thought paperclips might work, but to small.. one guy said a D cord string off his old bass guitar worked awesome... just be sure it fits into the hole nice n snug.. then cut to size...

Like this

View attachment 338823
View attachment 338818

1st design...
View attachment 338822
Could always use a fine small drill to make that hole a lil larger for the paperclip or alike.

Blue Moon Rocks by BOG
few others...

Like this

View attachment 338823
View attachment 338818

1st design...
View attachment 338822
Carty
How many of the people you sent them to tried to pry the disc open thus ruining the poker? Morning Gaba goo

I’m trying to locate some old school indica. My old school indica lol
I.e. northern lights
Afghan anything
Blue cheese
Big bud would check me off with all the aforementioned strains
Blueberry
Death Star
Romulan
Hash plant
Grandpas breath
Hog
GG#4
And honorable mention sativa, if anyone has some Maui. Boy that would be amazing
I’m willing to trade if anyone is interested.
View attachment 338599

hola Amigo

check out my list of seeds and see if there is anything in there that interests you and I will see what I can do

Carty
How many of the people you sent them to tried to pry the disc open thus ruining the poker? Morning Gaba goo
4 People asked me how to open them, 2 attempted to pry it open to find the seeds not inside... I even explained it to them.. hahaha.. silly wabbits.. I sent out about 10. It was batch #1, tester really... I've invested in glow in the dark baby blue and white to make my own seed pucks and bong pokers, desk top little stands with the logo.. My friend is playing with his new 3D printer, drop shipped him materials... lol.

Argo just finished up the Gabagoo 2.0 and Beast Mode Autos... time to get serious.
hola Amigo

check out my list of seeds and see if there is anything in there that interests you and I will see what I can do
Um... been a bit since I've taken a peek at that list... hmmmm? might have a list for you.. yak soon bro

I happen to have a bunch of seeds made up into packs of 10, lots of 2, 3, 4, 5's... What I'd like to offer is a bit of a mystery gift. Anyone who wants, PM me and I'll mail you 10 seeds. Usually 3 strains to equal 10 seeds with names like Bubba,
Cookies, Durban, etc.. No idea what is in each envelope, I just grab one, put your addy on it and a stamp, walla..

I have 100 strains like this I am willing to share with my good friends here... Cept Gardentroll.. his are on the way already.. hahaha.

I'll keep this thread going to use it down the road to release some Celtic Stone F5 stock we are redoing thousands upon thousands of..

All my Autos I'm having seeds produced of....

And for those who remember, my Wardawg... my buddy made this logo for me..
View attachment 330681
How do you pm from a thread?

Same here, carty has gifted me thousands of seeds over the last decade or so, and I know I will never live long enough to grow them. I believe I am going to have a contest and start giving away seeds because I’ve got a gallon Ziploc bag, full of seeds… I probably have 20 packs of goat and monkey seeds that Matt sent me before he passed away. I have a quart baggie full of seeds from the twenty20Mendocino guys… I consider myself beyond fortunate to have the stash that I do
With all the testing and breeding Carty has been doing you should ask him 1st if he would like some of them fine seed back.

4 People asked me how to open them, 2 attempted to pry it open to find the seeds not inside... I even explained it to them.. hahaha.. silly wabbits.. I sent out about 10. It was batch #1, tester really... I've invested in glow in the dark baby blue and white to make my own seed pucks and bong pokers, desk top little stands with the logo.. My friend is playing with his new 3D printer, drop shipped him materials... lol.

Argo just finished up the Gabagoo 2.0 and Beast Mode Autos... time to get serious.

Um... been a bit since I've taken a peek at that list... hmmmm? might have a list for you.. yak soon bro
LOL

Latest posts

Back