Carty Gives Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping one day we can all laugh at this and put it behind us... to me drama is meant to be funny.. and many times how we get beyond difficult points in our lives.. Like now I wanna call Roster Poo Socks... lol.
I'll never take sides on anything either.. but, I do take bribes.. (spelled Buds) hahaha..

Can't we all just get along... LMAO. so everyone take one last poke at Poo Socks here and LET IT GO..
you guys are all way to cool to keep at it.. and no, Rosterman hasn't told me a thing about this..

Was this fun or what?
20230806_143915.jpg

Okay Folks... all have been mailed out.. a few just last week... I have 2 cards mailing tomorrow but for the most part all of you should of either received your cards, and many have informed me of so, and I hope everybody is happy with what they received...

Up next... a guessing game of sorts for just a few really good packs of seeds... let's get back to fun..

Ip address searches/ longitude/ latitude are a beech! Lol

Okay Folks... all have been mailed out.. a few just last week... I have 2 cards mailing tomorrow but for the most part all of you should of either received your cards, and many have informed me of so, and I hope everybody is happy with what they received...

Up next... a guessing game of sorts for just a few really good packs of seeds... let's get back to fun..
Hadn't yet arrived, it will get here I'm sure!

Bubba

Hoping one day we can all laugh at this and put it behind us... to me drama is meant to be funny.. and many times how we get beyond difficult points in our lives.. Like now I wanna call Roster Poo Socks... lol.
I'll never take sides on anything either.. but, I do take bribes.. (spelled Buds) hahaha..

Can't we all just get along... LMAO. so everyone take one last poke at Poo Socks here and LET IT GO..
you guys are all way to cool to keep at it.. and no, Rosterman hasn't told me a thing about this..
Carty It's all Good Most people love me here
I have a list of those who dont just in case
LOL

I say You are awesome don't listen to the others
They are just plain evil
Especially the Sub Gal LOL

OK I just inquired with the Hospital Staff it is against the HIPAA Law to give out patients information no matter if it is a Mental Institution or reg hospital, to release any information
So Im safe.............................

Hadn't yet arrived, it will get here I'm sure!

Bubba
Ah oh... hey, PM me man... I've got 2 going out tomorrow, one is to Freeh. don't think the other is for you. Now, I just had 2 show up yesterday in a batch I mailed out last week.. 1 in Michigan and one in Oregon.. so hopefully yours will pop up soon, if not I"ll make it right for sure... nobody gets left hanging..

poo socks...😂
You trouble maker you... lol. Not seen you on my threads in a bit and you only say.. Poo Socks.. hahaha. dik. How you doing Boo..?
I'm just glad everyone is keeping it fun. and Rosterman.. your a funny mofo..

If anyone didn't get any of these Celtic Stone seeds and would like a chance to grow some... hit me up.
be nice if you could start them soon though.

Ah oh... hey, PM me man... I've got 2 going out tomorrow, one is to Freeh. don't think the other is for you. Now, I just had 2 show up yesterday in a batch I mailed out last week.. 1 in Michigan and one in Oregon.. so hopefully yours will pop up soon, if not I"ll make it right for sure... nobody gets left hanging..
You da man

Latest posts

Back