Carty Gives Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up Next.... and this one will require a donation to my cause, cause I just spent $45 shipping a gifts & things and it hurt this broke puppy...
$10 Donation gets you....... (drum roll)........
Sour Bubble crosses, Orange Punch, etc etc etc.

Ottafish gifted me almost 3000+ seeds be here tomorrow. Seeds are from an Oregon Breeder friend just now developing his final strains and would like as much testing as possible before he releases Flavour Savour Genetics.. 5/10 seed packs for a $10 donation isn't even a .50 cent a seed.
Breeder buys the most expensive seed stock on the market to breed with his BOG Strains such as "Blue Moon Rocks", of which I'll have a few to add to those who get in first....
Tomorrow night I will have a list put together and trust me, this IS the breeder you've been waiting for...
Like I said, he buys strains upwards of $200 a pk to cross to BOG's Sour Bubble.. this is gonna be epic.

And trust me, with stamps, pucks and envelopes, I'm not making but a few $ if any.... so I sure hope this is ok to do as I have done this before with pretty good results and broke even as some did not have the funds and I waived it... somehow it will work out.

Last edited:
Up Next.... and this one will require a donation to my cause, cause I just spent $45 shipping a gifts & things and it hurt this broke puppy...

Invested in 1000+ seeds be here tomorrow. Seeds are from an Oregon Breeder friend just now developing his final strains and would like as much testing as possible before he releases Flavour Savour Genetics.. 5/10 seed packs for a $10 donation isn't even a .50 cent a seed.
Breeder buys the most expensive seed stock on the market to breed with his BOG Strains such as "Blue Moon Rocks", of which I'll have a few to add to those who get in first....
Tomorrow night I will have a list put together and trust me, this IS the breeder you've been waiting for...
Like I said, he buys strains upwards of $200 a pk to cross to BOG's Sour Bubble.. this is gonna be epic.

And trust me, with stamps, pucks and envelopes, I'm not making but a few $ if any.... so I sure hope this is ok to do as I have done this before with pretty good results and broke even as some did not have the funds and I waived it... somehow it will work out.

Invested in 1000+ seeds be here tomorrow. Seeds are from an Oregon Breeder friend just now developing his final strains and would like as much testing as possible before he releases Flavour Savour Genetics.. 5/10 seed packs for a $10 donation isn't even a .50 cent a seed.

that ain’t Kendo the Green Wizard by any chance?

that ain’t Kendo the Green Wizard by any chance?
Hey Big.... Nope, nice guess.. His handle is Ottafish. and pkg arrived today and this is what I have to share..

Black Velvet/Pablos Revenge x Sugar Belts approx: 800
Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts approx: 1000
Sour Bubble around approx: 250
Sugar Belts F2 approx: 1000
Super Lemon Haze F2 approx: 800

PM me if interested... you don't want to miss out on these. I'll do 10ea x 5 until I run out... Like I said,
giving back as much as possible..

IMG_20230712_200518632.jpg
IMG_20230712_200547154_HDR.jpg
Sugar Belts F2.jpg

5 Strains I have plenty of will go into every card.. few extra's like Maui Wowie x Blue Moon Rocks,
Super Lemon Haze will be added for anyone doubling their donation..

Seriously... 70 seeds for $20. donation so Carty can get more seed pucks, stamps, thank you cards etc etc.

Hey Big.... Nope, nice guess.. His handle is Ottafish. and pkg arrived today and this is what I have to share..

Black Velvet/Pablos Revenge x Sugar Belts approx: 800
Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts approx: 1000
Sour Bubble around approx: 250
Sugar Belts F2 approx: 1000
Super Lemon Haze F2 approx: 800

PM me if interested... you don't want to miss out on these. I'll do 10ea x 5 until I run out... Like I said,
giving back as much as possible..
Are the auto or reg

thanks Amigo!

that puts me at an even 30 different strandivars of G & M Seeds

did anyone ever count the total,number of different crosses that Matt made?

must be a 100 or more!

IMG_5030.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 333801View attachment 333802View attachment 333803

5 Strains I have plenty of will go into every card.. few extra's like Maui Wowie x Blue Moon Rocks,
Super Lemon Haze will be added for anyone doubling their donation..

Seriously... 70 seeds for $20. donation so Carty can get more seed pucks, stamps, thank you cards etc etc.
So how much work was it to make these? Is this like a growers life work in cross breeding? Did he do back crosses to stabilize? That kind of stuff. I am just curious about the processes if anyone would like to elaborate

Also know that when I grow these out it will be at the infamous “Turbo Wolf Farms” formally known as my grow tent

4 year Journey by Ottafish. Just a great dude, grower from Oregon with lifetime of experience..
Tired of all the watered down crap being sold, he did his homework to find people holding onto
what we all call, the real deal. However, he researched, spoke with owners before spending $200 a pk
on seeds and purchasing several of one strain, that turned out to be epic and well worth his investment..
He tested everything, chose his best and made F2 stock.. a lot of it too... he tested it and tested it before feeling good enough about it all to begin sharing... Watch out for Flavour_Savour Genetics people...

I made this goofing off one night using paint... LOL. he shot me some cool ideas of what he wants...
Flavour Savour Genetics.jpg

I'll do my best to answer any questions... I'm sure you want a card huh Big? old friends are covered..

Found a nice review of sour bubble on seedfinder

Sour Bubble
BOG's Sour Bubble is world famous... My buddy bought some of the last packs @ $200pk.. He then used it to cross to all his strains as a base strain. Maui Wowie x Sour Bubble I passed out to just a few, all random.
I did some research on the Sugar Belts and it turns out it's also called Rainbow Belts.... I'm waiting for my bro to get back at me for exact info on who developed it ok... like you I prefer as much info as possible.
thanks, this officially closes this giveaway....

However.... I am working on a nice giveaway coming up around Labor Day as an end of summer bash... lol.

I'm awaiting a few strains to add to this mix, I'm trying to have 15 ready for Labor Day ... All 15 pks will contain the same strains, some repeats of this one, sorry I have hundreds.. but instead of being random with each card, all will be identical..

As we get closer I'll start a thread on it with the list of genetics.. currently hoping to add Mothers Milk to it.

Sweet... My bro got back to me on his Sugar Belts, and get this... you people are in for a treat.

My Sugar Belts is a Sugar Cane Cut
Sugar Cane.jpeg

a buddy ran in his commercial facility crossed with Rainbow Belts 3.0 from Archive seedbank
Sugar Cane.jpeg

here in Oregon. They have some of the best strains around. Everyone I’ve seen grown out from them is top shelf. He’s a really good breeder! Fist pic is Sugar Cane and last one is Rainbow Belts. Both super dank, but the Rainbow Belts has more terps and a shitload of calyx’s and the Sugar Cane has giant Calyx’s. So I was hoping to get huge buds with better terps, and frost like SC.

Latest posts

Back