Carty Gives Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet... My bro got back to me on his Sugar Belts, and get this... you people are in for a treat.

My Sugar Belts is a Sugar Cane Cut
View attachment 336002
a buddy ran in his commercial facility crossed with Rainbow Belts 3.0 from Archive seedbank
View attachment 336003
here in Oregon. They have some of the best strains around. Everyone I’ve seen grown out from them is top shelf. He’s a really good breeder! Fist pic is Sugar Cane and last one is Rainbow Belts. Both super dank, but the Rainbow Belts has more terps and a shitload of calyx’s and the Sugar Cane has giant Calyx’s. So I was hoping to get huge buds with better terps, and frost like SC.
Looks incredible!

1691064355992.png

Sweet... My bro got back to me on his Sugar Belts, and get this... you people are in for a treat.

My Sugar Belts is a Sugar Cane Cut
View attachment 336002
a buddy ran in his commercial facility crossed with Rainbow Belts 3.0 from Archive seedbank
View attachment 336003
here in Oregon. They have some of the best strains around. Everyone I’ve seen grown out from them is top shelf. He’s a really good breeder! Fist pic is Sugar Cane and last one is Rainbow Belts. Both super dank, but the Rainbow Belts has more terps and a shitload of calyx’s and the Sugar Cane has giant Calyx’s. So I was hoping to get huge buds with better terps, and frost like SC.
Is this the same sugar belts that you are sending out if so I am excited!

Is this the same sugar belts that you are sending out if so I am excited!
Yes it is, just thought I'd try to get you guys as much info as possible on what I gave out.. he's now sending me his Rocket Fuel and omg is it a beauty.

Stay tuned campers... I've been given approval to do a Fall Box.. something I kinda stole from a different site. My goal is to make 15 boxes, most with the same strains of 6 with 2 random.. I can fit 8 of these seed pucks into one card.. so that is 8 strains, 80 seeds for $20.. Of course the other site charges $2 per seed, where mine equals out to .22 cents ea.. Time to get rich biotch... hahahaha.. not.

All it covers is freight really.. people who donate the stock to me would get reimbursed.. most send bulk in them $10.90 priority boxes... cost of buying more cards, stamps... and them dang expensive pens.. haha. yeah, I'm a smart arse..

As Labor Day gets closer I'll be posting up a list of what will be inside the box... you WILL be impressed.
especially with some of the fillers randomly put in... any strain I have more then 30 seeds of, the extra will be put into these boxes.. From Thai's to C99 to Oger crosses...
CCC

Yes it is, just thought I'd try to get you guys as much info as possible on what I gave out.. he's now sending me his Rocket Fuel and omg is it a beauty.

Stay tuned campers... I've been given approval to do a Fall Box.. something I kinda stole from a different site. My goal is to make 15 boxes, most with the same strains of 6 with 2 random.. I can fit 8 of these seed pucks into one card.. so that is 8 strains, 80 seeds for $20.. Of course the other site charges $2 per seed, where mine equals out to .22 cents ea.. Time to get rich biotch... hahahaha.. not.

All it covers is freight really.. people who donate the stock to me would get reimbursed.. most send bulk in them $10.90 priority boxes... cost of buying more cards, stamps... and them dang expensive pens.. haha. yeah, I'm a smart arse..

As Labor Day gets closer I'll be posting up a list of what will be inside the box... you WILL be impressed.
especially with some of the fillers randomly put in... any strain I have more then 30 seeds of, the extra will be put into these boxes.. From Thai's to C99 to Oger crosses...
CCC
Sounds awesome

CCC
Cool I will be getting in on all your deals

That Sugar belts x Nana glue should be straight fire. I will have to get one of those.
The buddy I got these from buys nothing but $200 strains.. he sat on BOG's Blue Moon Rocks until recently and did a big breeding preservation of it with a huge following.. I'll be tossing at least 5 in these 15 packs.

How about a pack of Maui Wowie x BOG's Sour Bubble/Blue Moon Rocks/Ayuhausca Purps.. Gonna put all kinds of little treats randomly in these..

Oh, did I mention...... " Celtic Stone " ..? No.. oh, well that big preservation went great.. Big Thank You do Draig and Lady Zandra for saving our old favorite strain by Deadvet...
Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal, mega plants...

this is gonna be fun...

CCC
Do you have a pay pal addy for the donations for these packs?

Bubba

Okay... it's on....
A
Here is the list of Strains included in these cards... sorry some will repeat from what I just did as I have a thousand of each.. but, making up for it with 4 new strains of epic proportions... muwahahaha.
Paypal is: [email protected] takes you to TCalvert70@paypal. Trust me, donations will go to stamps, cards, seed pucks, and new plant foods I cannot afford.. we all win.

Sugar Belts F2
Nana Glue x S Belts
Black Velvet/Pablos Revenge x S. Belts

Apple Fritter F2
Milk Money F2
Molokai Frost F2
Molokai Frost x Ogers
Celtic Stone
Celtic Stone bushy pheno
Celtic Stone dd pheno
GOJI x Blotus
Ayhuasca Purps x Sugar Belts
Super Lemon Haze
Sour Bubble x Sour Bubble/Sugar Belts
Starfighter x C99

some of these I had 5 of, some just 2.. no idea who gets what on the bottom list, it's random..
These are all in flat seed pucks, so no rattling noises... some will get a free bong poker, just insert
a down rod into the side hole of the CCC puck.. 9 of those going out..

I'm pretty sure you'll be very happy with all of these.. the CS were just made as part of a very big preservation project with seeds provided by myself and a friend... Draig and Lady Zandra made 2000 seeds to share with the world of a long lost mega strain by my pal Deadvet... retired.. lol.

Oh... I only have 15 cards, well 20 but 5 are already gone... KGBSkunky was first.. he's quick. lol

2 Ways to send and to get me your addy... give it to me here, delete it after I say I have it...
send info to my encrypted email account: [email protected]
funds and addy can be mailed as before to:
D. C. Graphics @ 3904 Connie Street in Cocoa Fl 32926

Appreciate you all very much and so glad I can pass such great genetics along...

A few of my lifelong friends, you know who you are... just ask, make you up your own ok...

Last edited:
Okay... it's on....
A
Here is the list of Strains included in these cards... sorry some will repeat from what I just did as I have a thousand of each.. but, making up for it with 4 new strains of epic proportions... muwahahaha.
Paypal is: [email protected] takes you to TCalvert70@paypal. Trust me, donations will go to stamps, cards, seed pucks, and new plant foods I cannot afford.. we all win.

Sugar Belts F2
Nana Glue x S Belts

Apple Fritter F2
Milk Money F2
Molokai Frost F2
Molokai Frost x Ogers
Celtic Stone
Celtic Stone bushy pheno
Celtic Stone dd pheno
GOJI x Blotus Jack Herer (purple pheno) x Boysenberry F3
Super Lemon Haze

some of these I had 5 of, some just 2.. no idea who gets what on the bottom list, it's random..
These are all in flat seed pucks, so no rattling noises... some will get a free bong poker, just insert

I'm pretty sure you'll be very happy with all of these.. the CS were just made as part of a very big preservation project with seeds provided by myself and a friend... Draig and Lady Zandra made 2000 seeds to share with the world of a long lost mega strain by my pal Deadvet... retired.. lol.

Oh... I only have 15 cards, well 20 but 5 are already gone... KGBSkunky was first.. he's quick. lol

2 Ways to send and to get me your addy... give it to me here, delete it after I say I have it...

Appreciate you all very much and so glad I can pass such great genetics along...

A few of my lifelong friends, you know who you are... just ask, make you up your own ok...
hey c! looking to get in.
Okay... it's on....
A

Sugar Belts F2
Nana Glue x S Belts

Apple Fritter F2
Milk Money F2
Molokai Frost F2
Molokai Frost x Ogers
Celtic Stone
Celtic Stone bushy pheno
Celtic Stone dd pheno
GOJI x Blotus Jack Herer (purple pheno) x Boysenberry F3
Super Lemon Haze

hey c! looking to get in. what r we looking at for donation?

A donation of just $20 gets you a card with 8 strains inside, maybe a custom bong poker that needs a push rod installed, no, nothing is inside it... lol PM me if interested, I have 7 left.

Latest posts

Back