I believe cartman needs a big ty at least from jowsgrows!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Give everything your best shot.....
Reaction score
@Carty I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you ...... I joined this marijuana passion looking for help with a photo and so.e autos I had going. I was rude when I started @pute who I hope is ok haven't seen him on told me stay and learn I was rude to cartman about so.ething to do with seeds . All in all I want to thank Carty for still teaching and helping me wit seeds anyone else appreciate this man as much as I do please use this thread to let him know!!!! Not to mention I only had to look one place to learn how to grow my autos thanks broski you da mN much love ♥

@Carty I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you ...... I joined this marijuana passion looking for help with a photo and so.e autos I had going. I was rude when I started @pute who I hope is ok haven't seen him on told me stay and learn I was rude to cartman about so.ething to do with seeds . All in all I want to thank Carty for still teaching and helping me wit seeds anyone else appreciate this man as much as I do please use this thread to let him know!!!! Not to mention I only had to look one place to learn how to grow my autos thanks broski you da mN much love ♥
Yes he does. He has helped me a lot since last August when I joined. My biggest auto to me reading his thread was about 2 ft now they are getting 4 and 5 feet. Beast mode is the very tall one. She is taller than me and Im 5’5”. She is also growing uniquely. Her branches are staggered and not directly across from each other. Look closely. She has just started flowering man she is going to be something else. So yes by all means a big Thank you to Carty!
IMG_4667.jpeg
IMG_4666.jpeg

Wow I spelt my name wrong ..... gta be that gabagoo I be smoking !!!!!!
Yes he does. He has helped me a lot since last August when I joined. My biggest auto to me reading his thread was about 2 ft now they are getting 4 and 5 feet. Beast mode is the very tall one. She is taller than me and Im 5’5”. She is also growing uniquely. Her branches are staggered and not directly across from each other. Look closely. She has just started flowering man she is going to be something else. So yes by all means a big Thank you to Carty! View attachment 356286View attachment 356287
Wow that baby's gonna be a monster great job. And yea his auto thread helped me tons I would of fd up way more then I did lol but good work Jan that's Def beast mode

Damn, I DMd him about some beans for outside this year but he never got back to me.
I would've loved some of these for out there! Maybe next year...

Wow I spelt my name wrong ..... gta be that gabagoo I be smoking !!!!!!

Wow that baby's gonna be a monster great job. And yea his auto thread helped me tons I would of fd up way more then I did lol but good work Jan that's Def beast mode
Lol I thought I was bad with spelling. Al least I can spell my name😜😜😜

Damn, I DMd him about some beans for outside this year but he never got back to me.
I would've loved some of these for out there! Maybe next year...
Trust me it's because I missed it..... usually really good about getting back to people as you can well see by how many are running it.. try again man, unless your already committed this year.. if so next time man

I thought I was going to get some Gabagoo too
Nope nothing.
With all I've sent you I've never sent you Gabagoo? totally uncalled for..

I've had company all week that leaves town tomorrow afternoon. I rarely get to see my older brother and with us sitting around cutting up every night this week I've not been around much... but we needed this visit and couldn't of gone much better... unless he could smoke weed, 2 1/2yrs away..lol.

So please, let me get caught up on all my threads and I'll be sending out Gabagoo to whomever wants it.. what am I gonna do, sit on 9000 seeds, come on....

I need Pm's and addresses ok... don't make me come up there

I'm all about helping people find a love for Autos... and probably why when I do give seeds out, donations or not, I tend to over give. I'm blessed with over 22yrs having met some great people, many who's generous nature has allowed me to share with so many...
Your story is why I do exactly what I do... it's unfortunate I've missed a few, especially Rosterman who I consider a good friend, sorry bro, you know I've got you and will be putting cards together soon...

Things got crazy and took off, already needing to make seeds of my very limited run of Beast Mode...
getting caught up, just had family in town since Monday who leave tomorrow... been epic visit but ready to get things back to normal...

Trust me it's because I missed it..... usually really good about getting back to people as you can well see by how many are running it.. try again man, unless your already committed this year.. if so next time man
Oh definitely, I knew it was cause you missed it and not cause you intentionally blew me off lol, I deal with another breeder who is extremely busy and misses stuff all the time lol.
I just didn't wanna hound ya on em.
Jan actually sent me out a couple yesterday. They'll be outdoor grown, I'll be sure to tag you in any photos/updates!
I'll definitely get ahold of you for more next year though.

Jan is my very dear friend, anything she sends you should be grown with trust it's good gear I've sent her enough Gabagoo to share out so hoping she sent you some... should send her a few hundred, one, because she seems to love my workings... 2 so she can take care of people I miss... hahaha.

Jan is my very dear friend, anything she sends you should be grown with trust it's good gear I've sent her enough Gabagoo to share out so hoping she sent you some... should send her a few hundred, one, because she seems to love my workings... 2 so she can take care of people I miss... hahaha.
She said she sent gabagoo, gabagoo purple, GDP, and beast mode. 🫂💚

Latest posts

Back