Need a little info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
can some one give me a link to info on not sure the term but what i am calling a trifecta effect on MJ plants, checked my afghan kush plant today and noticed the overnite growth came in with 3 branches instead of the normal 2 i know i read here some where most times when a plant does this its a male, so was just wanting to find that post or any info i can on this as i am curious about it now :)

thank you
FLABOY

:cool:
thanks makes me feel better to hear that;)
and didnt you have the post about one, i know i read several couldnt rember :stoned:

I new I was taking chances with it being a fem seed but then I saw 3 sets of fan leaves :eek: .I swore I read most time they tend to be male with this trait correct?

Waspfire said:
:cool:
thanks makes me feel better to hear that;)
and didnt you have the post about one, i know i read several couldnt rember :stoned:

I new I was taking chances with it being a fem seed but then I saw 3 sets of fan leaves :eek: .I swore I read most time they tend to be male with this trait correct?

i may have heard that at one time. Its a pheno, so there is no telling if it is related to sexual characteristics or not, id have to see alot of plants to come up with any statistical conclusion.

so i read a few of the post after i searched and from what i gather most turn male or hermie :eek: also if u clone the tripods the trait doesnt carry over to the clone so since mine is still in veg for quiet a while i belive i might take a few cuttings from it once it throws out pre flowers;) .Now this plant is from fem seed should i wait for it to show sex for taking the clones or can i take them before it shows?:confused: sorry if dumb question never treid to clone one before:eek:

Latest posts

Back