need a site to buy lights online, like HTG supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
I'm ready to buy a 600w system.

I've emailed a local hydro shop asking them if they can compete with HTG's prices. They told me HTG is **** and they (the local hydro shop) have to sell HTG customers new ballasts/bulbs very often...

I really wanna buy from my local hydro shop, but for some reason I'm just really nervous to do so...

so I'm thinking again about the 600w digital greenhouse from HTG, any opinions on it?

does anyone know another website that sells a little bit better quality than HTG?

thanks in advance

Johnny

I have found the quality of htg lites,fans,etc... are of good quality. just purchased my switchable 400 with digital ballast and I am pleased with it. They have good customer service and as far as your local company is concerned they would no doubt blacklist a competitor(sp).

check out cheaphydroponics.com where i ordered all my major purchases from.lights,blowers,bulbs.etc

so it's okay if i use my credit card info and shipping address with HTG?

We have purchased just about everything we have from HTG. In my book they are #1 as far as service and the products they sell. We used both paypal and a credit card when ordering from them. ;)

chech out hydrowholesale !!!!!!!!!! best prices EVER !!!!!!!!600w digital air cooled complete kits for $289...1000's for $399
the 600's are the galaxy brand and the 1000's are lumatek....don't buy ANY digi ballast with a fan in it...they ALWAYS crap out at the worst time

i have ordered 1000's of dollars worth of stuff from them...very plain packages..cc bill shows H.W.......plus everything i order gets here the very next day !!!! if you like HTG (they were my pic at first) you'll love hydrowholesale.com.....and no, i don't get free stuff for plugging their name..lol...just a great company

I purchased a 600 w/air cooled system from HTG and found their services to be above the norm...they shipped promptly and accepted my credit card...when there was a small glitch (an out of stock lamp), they gave me a replacement to tide me over til the proper one came in, then shipped the originally requested bulb and told me to keep the replacement...

Peace...j.b.

p.s. I will do business with them in the future.

Latest posts

Back