need help passing drug test sooooon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree. i was in the same boat growing up. father was a cop, mother was in politics. i moved out as soon as i could, and my personal life, and family life instantly improved. you may have everything right now, and if all you have to do is pass a drug test (for weed no less) then what are you really doing??? someday when you realize all they're trying to do is look out for you, you'll also realize how poorly you've treated them...just my guess from personal experience.

benamucc is right sorry to sound like an old fart but if you don't have the maturity to , for a short time, walk away from herb ,knowing full well that you were going to fill a cup in a few days.You need to grow up .
You can't expect to be treated like a man if you won't act like one.
Get out of the house get a job .You'll like yourself more for it in the end.
Not to mention the freedom you'll have to make the mistakes that create a llife worth living.

yeah i guess... i have a job but i need to buy a car so i cant move out right now. and i was clean for about 6 months before and im cool with my parents right now. they treat me like an adult since i got a job and rarely see them so i will try to make the best out of this situation. thx for the advice. i know they are looking out for me but...im a teenager haha its hard to say no :/

im awaiting my results right now, haha thanks everyone for the help i really appreciate it. i dont know if im gonna pass :/ my piss was like yellower than big bird so... another day. peace

well, i came out dirty as i expected but my dad has kindly given me a week to get clean and tested again. as usual his parents 6th sense told him i blazed a couple times after the last time i got caught so he was lenient. thx for the help everyone. im just gonna drink ALOT of water. so when i piss it will be invisible :] thx for the help everyone.

Kevinvinvin ;
Sorry if I sounded harsh but I speak from personal exprience,I was your age once.
It sounds like You're getting your act together .
I

oh yeah. i forgot haha i came out dirty...obviously and i confessed that i smoked after so i have until the...29th to get clean. wish me luck!

Latest posts

Back